TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 173 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:58 am 

It's more that 90% of the hype goes into promoting those tracks as being "exciting". A lot of the other tracks are fine, but if new fans are educated to think that only passes for the lead happening every lap, and multiple car accidents = "exciting" , then they will feel the rest...

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 am 

This sums up my reaction to the 2013 season.

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 am 

Bloody hell, what a qualifying! :8: Big surprises, like Grosjean, Schumi, Maldonado. Red Bull wasn't dominating, but McLaren was. Ferrari was dreadful, Kimi made a mistake and probably wasn't aware of the time going to run out. The race is going to be intresting, no matter what! Melbourne rules! :fl...

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm 

That sucks for Perez. Although it was kind of inevitable with the issues they had in Q2.

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm 

OldAsphalt wrote:
Assuming I have the correct start time, is the race on 2:00 AM for the east coast of the United States?

yes sir

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 pm 

RAIN EVERYDAY

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:43 am 

If he turns out to be better driver than anyone else, how the fuck can that affect IndyCar. It would mean that one of the best drivers in the world is racing in the series and would also mean that a new team is beating the big guns. Because (and I'm not sure why I'm arguing someone else's argument ...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm 

Marty Reid and Scott Goodyear are terribad commentators.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:05 pm 

Results for Australia: 1. Fermani2 - 11 1. Phil1993 - 11 3. Cash - 10 3. Kart99 - 10 5. American Dragon - 8 5. Lucasjeha - 8 7. F1Peter - 7 7. Stimaro - 7 7. OldAsphalt - 7 7. Merton - 7 11. Caio89 - 6 11. Aerogi - 6 11. Ryan86 - 6 11. M1kkor1 - 6 11. Fox - 6 11. Soul Reaver - 6 17. Kals - 5 17. Nea...

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm 

Just stating the obvious when I saw the entry list....total shit race, good to see Ross Chastain get a top 10 and John King showed Daytona was no fluke. Congrats to Kasey Kahne next week at Rockingham. :thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am 

Imagine the 2015 calendar only consisting of Tilke tracks. Just go back 10 years, then we only had one Tilke track (Sepang) and we still had classics like Imola and A1-Ring. The calendar is loosing all its charm and character it once had.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm 

Fuck both countries. Fuck Asia, but Japan.

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:51 am 

This whole Bahrain thing is absolutely ridiculous. I know that money is money, but come on, common sense has to come in somewhere. I mean they throw a safety car out if it rains hard due to safety concerns for the twenty-four drivers because they's a (slight) risk of being injured/killed, yet they w...

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:37 pm 

...And this is the grid for tomorrow (as of now, Dixon may get a penalty or change the engine, or neither), according to some guy on Twitter: Franchitti - Newgarden Wilson - Pagenaud Dixon - Sato Conway - Rahal Kimball - Tagliani Biscoe - Power Hunter-Reay - Jakes Viso - Hinchcliffe de Silvestro - C...

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm 

If Kahne wins this race this may be the lamest weekend in NASCAR history....

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 pm 

Joe4345 wrote:
Oh fantastic, these cars easily fly through the air....

They fly as easily as any other open wheeler. It's an inherent problem not solved by wheel guards. Which everyone apart from Indycar knew months ago.

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 am 

What is better racing is definitely a subjective thing and especially in NASCAR where you have such a huge variety of tracks with different flavors of racing. The Bristol flavor was a unique one that was lost and replaced by vanilla with the 2007 reconfig imho. I hate to use the term artificial raci...

Post subject: Re: Cup/N'Wide @ Richmond
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 am 

Competition Yellow Kurt Spin Debris Debris Debris The 5 yellows. How bout this race 10 years ago? Cautions: 14 for 103 laps 5 years ago Cautions: 14 for 80 laps Why is this shit so dull now? How bout Nationwide? Friday night: 3 cautions (Yeley blown tire, Bowles spin, debris) 10 years ago: Cautions:...

Post subject: Re: Ads/Ads/Ads @ DEGA
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:09 pm 

Just watched the race and although I was rooting for Kyle at the end, I loved the move from Kes' to shake him off his bumper. At last something other than "leader is a sitting duck" we've had a few times here. Overall, it did feel like they were kind of riding along, trying to save their e...
Page 3 of 9 [ Search found 173 matches ]