Search found 173 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:38 pm 

Sprint Cup Hi-Res Photos

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o91v9 ... S+Shots.7z

Post subject: 2014 Super Formula
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 am 

2014 SUPER FORMULA http://s14.postimg.org/czppqg669/Super_Formulalogo.jpg The 2014 Super Formula season features a brand new car. After five seasons running with the old Swift models, the series is now supplied by Dallara. The targets of the new chassi supplier was to improve the performance of the...

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:59 pm 

Uh how about the fact that he was the first winner in a new era for the Indianapolis 500... Luyendyk set the record, the Menard's cars were fast, and Buddy walked away with the win after a great battle with Davy Jones to cap off a grueling 500 miles with a broken back and arms that were going numb. ...

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:14 am 

I think Bestwick's doing a fine job. Goodyear and Cheever on the other hand... The only good thing about them is the awkward tension between the two. It's like waiting for a fistfight to start in the booth. :lol:

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm 

I can't wait to see people get INJURED AND KILLED

YEA

WOOO

FUCKING PARTS FLYING INTO PEOPLE EYES AND SHIT

NO ONE HOME TO FEED THE PETS DINNER BECAUSE THEYRE AT THE HOSPITAL

LIL JOHNNY HAS NO HELP BUILDING A SNOWMAN BEFORE CHRISTMAS

YEA YEA

HIGHWAY TO HELL

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 am 

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:52 pm 

Since no one is entitled to their opinion about disagreeing with Nascar's lame new rules or shitty racing without being labeled a drama queen or told to stop watching races, can we just stop calling this thread 'Random NASCAR Discussion' and re-title it 'Random NASCAR Agreement'?

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:44 am 

So many drama queens on the interwebs. OMG THIS SCENARIO COULD HAPPEN IF SO RIP NASCAR. Kyle Larson's car could have also flown into the grandstands at Daytona last year, killing dozens, and THAT could have been the end of NASCAR. But hey, it's still here. Some of us are also still entertained as h...

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 pm 

We should start a discussion where we list ten things we like about NASCAR and ten things we don't. I'll start. Things I like: 1) The cars are really loud 2) 43 of the world greatest drivers every weekend have a chance to win 3) The pit stops 4) Side by side racing, every lap. 5) Have to go to churc...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:14 pm 

ARCA 98.9 results: 1. Spencer Gallagher 2. Josh Williams 3. Ross Kenseth 4. Cody Coughlin 5. Mason Mitchell 6. John Wes Townley Pole: Mason Mitchell Laps Led: Spencer Gallagher, John Wes Townley, Matt Tifft, Grant Enfinger Most Laps: Spencer Gallagher Round 20 results: 1. pimmy - 5 (4) 2. OldAsphal...

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:40 pm 

Quick capture of the wreck:
http://tbk.fameflame.dk/videos_for_tbk- ... dega_01.ts

File is about 150 MB in size.

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 pm 

So I got a really good phone call today and it looks like I'll be in the 81 car for Randy Macdonald's team at Daytona in December. :)

And pending approval, should be making an attempt at the race in February. :flag:

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:51 am 

Never really got a good draft today; really it was so unorganized getting any drafting going other than some small 2 car drafts or a little tow here and there. Sean Corr's two cars, the 2 Venturini cars and Brian Keselowski's car were the only ones who really got something organized. And might I say...
Page 9 of 9 [ Search found 173 matches ]