All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 27 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:53 pm 

Whofan wrote:
Mansell being a drama queen you say?

I'll take any excuse to post this

I'll raise you one :D

@3:05 is the money quote from Nige because it is just a tad embellished.

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:09 am 

Does anyone really want to see a sprint race in Monaco instead of the traditional qualifying which is often more exciting than the race itself? :roll: I'd rather see Monaco taken off the schedule completely No F1 opinion pisses me off more than this. The most exciting track on the calendar gone? Ge...

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:27 pm 

RIP Murray. I never once watched a live race with his commentary, yet he also was the voice of F1 to me. From the day I first heard him in the very first Playstation F1 game, to retroactively enjoying his clips once we had the chance to have all footage available to us on the web - sadly, mostly aft...

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:27 pm 

Great stat just mentioned on 5Live - Kimi has taken part in a 3rd of all grand prix that have ever taken place in F1 history what's the percentage between Kimi, Patrese & Graham Hill Patrese has 256 starts (24.42%) Hill has 176 (16.79%) Kimi will be 342 if he starts this Sunday (I think... - 32...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:45 pm 

Not a better way for Kimi to end his carreer rather than pitting.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:42 pm 

Ultimately, this is all on Mercedes once again shitting the bed once the race goes off-script. They should've pitted Hamilton as soon as the SC came out. If Max stays out, fine. You'll pass him with the better tyres. And if he crashes you off, he'll lose the points.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:27 pm 

Crofty's call as Max crossed the line:

"The title can only go one way, and it's GOING DUTCH!!"

Which....surely means the title would be divided equally between them, half and half? :lol:
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 27 matches ]