TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 7 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:15 pm 

“Out of six races I’ve been to the stewards five times. It’s a joke. It’s an absolute fricking joke. “You know you can’t overtake here. Very, very rarely do you get an opportunity. “I was quite a lot quicker than Massa, I went up the inside and the guy just turned so early and just turned into me s...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:15 pm 

You guys are just ranting on Hamilton because its Hamilton. Kamui races Sutil off and I see no comment about that. Hamilton made a move on Massa which was stupid. The move on Pastor was fair and Pastor just turned in on him. Same move as he pulled on Schumi, only he did not turn in on Hamilton. Seri...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:17 pm 

Regiotap wrote:
I know it was a joke

Regiotap wrote:
I doubt it was a joke

all in one post

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:39 am 

Eddington mains wrote:
Please.. someone has to make a Gif of that!

What do I win ?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:15 pm 

Fact: If the kid had stayed in his car until the safety crew had arrived, like he was supposed to do, he would still be alive today.

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:02 am 

Found this very interesting; this was posted on FB from a member of the 45 car (first car ahead of Tony before Kevin was clipped) crew.

Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 7 matches ]