TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 46 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:50 am 

it is meant to be a one-off, while waiting to announce a new main sponsor. Wouldn't surprise me, come Abu Dhabi, that the livery is still the same. Still a major improvement over the Vodaphone-liveried car, and better than 2006 as well. But no way near to the class of the beloved West livery. Bette...

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:06 am 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100501641@N08/sets/72157642529666903/

Some photos I got throughout the weekend, any critique would be appreciated

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:19 pm 

Re: track comms. Being taken to hospital now in a stabilised condition (still to be confirmed by further sources)

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:12 pm 

Lewis should not have moved. He made the right call. Mercedes should not have asked him to. Mercedes should not have told Nico he was going to move. Nico does not lack "killer instinct" because of his struggles to pass early in the race - at that point, Lewis couldn't either. Later on both...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:22 pm 

Does anybody else here hate seeing non-motorsport fans talk about accidents like this on facebook and twitter etc? Does my nut in how wrong they get things and have very little common sense. Or maybe its just me. Yes, there's a whole 'discussion' on the Facebook page of our biggest sports outlet ab...

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:01 am 

Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 46 matches ]