TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 12 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 am 

Imo Red Bull had a case to argue that Ferrari breached Article 151c today (bringing the sport into disrepute). Given that the FIA considers saying "shit" and "fucked" on the podium enough to issue out warnings relating to 151c, I think the unsporting behaviour Ferrari shown today...

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 pm 

Lewis was in Malta today with his McLaren, taking part in a charity campaign. We suspect this was the last time he drove a McLaren. He seemed quite emotional when he stepped out! Unfortunately due to typical Maltese ignorance expressed by the general public I was unable to capture a lot of photos ev...

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 pm 

EAS wrote:
I wonder what a TAM airplane was doing in Malta. :o

They come here for maintenance at Lufthansa Technik Malta. I believe that's in storage as it's been here a while.

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:56 pm 

Yes he is the first Maltese driver to make it to a decent circuit-racing competition. We've only got a decent drag racing facility down here and a Maltese team actually won the european FIA championship last year. Other than that I think the only Maltese to have competed in a motorsport event abroad...

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm 

What an epic flypass by those CF-18s!

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:40 pm 

Lame. Penalise the team, not the driver.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 pm 

New translation: Alonso wants to stay out as long as he's doing "green" times.

They agreed.

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:26 pm 

Pits to Kimi: "Kimi, Alonso is faster than you. Can you understand you got the message?"
Kimi to Pits: "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing"
Alonso: "This is ridiculous!"

This can be fun.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:15 pm 

Ferrari Translation: Vettel has a new super soft. He needs to stop again. Watch out behind you.

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:59 am 

Stoegi wrote:
Alonso very angry about something

The "Beep".

They have a beep go off to indicate gearchange so that they don't have to worry about the dash leds. Apparently Alonso had no beep. which made him very very angry. :)

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:16 pm 

Gary Harstein just put this blog post up. Him saying that this was more reassuring than what he expected can only be good. http://formerf1doc.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; First off, this press conference was rather more reassuring than what I expected. I’ll admit tha...

Post subject: Formula 4 Championships
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:01 pm 

Anyone following this series? I'm involved with one of the teams (Malta Formula Racing) and one of their drivers, Keith Camilleri, is a very good friend of mine. Quite a big leap to go from Hillclimbs in a Radical to circuit racing but he didn't do a bad job at Adria. Cars are built by Tatuus, and p...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 12 matches ]