TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 23 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:24 pm 

How about just letting them start on whatever the hell rubber they want? That's not the problem. The problem is that Renault, Force India or Sauber have to use 3 set of softs to get into Q3. Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari can only use one set of softs to reach Q3. That's a big difference, if you look a...

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 pm 

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 pm 

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:49 pm 

Why he's thrown to the back? That's fucking ridiculous. He set normal times in Q1 and Q2. Of he's only excluded from Q3 I can understand, but this is just bullshit. FUCKING FIARARRI. Well, the team have cheated. How stupid can you be to cheat like this. Hamilton was far in front in Q1 and Q2 at the...

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 pm 

I hope we will see more real fighting battles this year. Last year was a farce with DRS.

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm 

I've seen a lot of those overtakes in the past here, so it's strange Vettel now got penalised. I've seen a lot of drivers today who gain advantage by driving outside the road who aren't penalised.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:49 pm 

What's wrong with a warning or a money penalty?

Herbert made 2 false starts in 1995, and he crashed out in the first laps. He got a warning and a fine. No problem.
You don't have to give a grid penalty for everything.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:26 pm 

If Giedo van der Garde will get a seat at Caterham I will never be able to take them serious. Best thing he has done this year is proposing to his girlfriend, since that will ensure he will be safe for money the next couple of years! That won't be good for our Dutch people, after the crap with Albe...

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:07 pm 

It didn't look deliberate. Just a bit too much optimistic. Could happen, they are young drivers. It could happened the other way, because Bianchi was close some times of hitting Frijns.

It's a shame how it ends, but that's racing.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:29 pm 

They learned it from Senna. Not Schumacher.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 pm 

If it was lucky or not, Ferrari and McLaren should be quiet. Let's not forget how lucky Alonso was in Valencia. And how lucky Button was with the SC's at Canada last year. I haven't heard those drivers about lucky that day. No, Button even said it was his best race ever....... And I forget Hamilton ...

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 pm 

So, the average qualifying positions of this year: Thank you, this is interesting. Is it taking into account actual finishing positions after Q3 or the actual race starting positions which is after penalties are awarded? This is the average after qualifying. So, no I didn't count the penalties like...

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 pm 

I want F1 drivers ride karts in Paris-Bercy back.

That was great.

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 pm 

Good news for Di Resta. First time he will defeat a teammate.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:14 am 

Why they have wet tyres if they never used them? :p

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:26 am 

Another 10 minutes delay.

Soon.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am 

In the past, people were upset about teams were using team orders. Now, people are upset about riders who ignore team orders.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:55 am 

I hate teams who are using team orders 15 laps before the end of the race and already in race 2 of the season.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 pm 

I can't understand people are angry at Vettel. We had a very great race. And then after the 4th stop, both Red Bull and Mercedes are saying to their drivers to stop racing. That is not what we want to see. I have seen a great battle with Webber and Vettel. You can ask if it was fair, but I want to s...

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 pm 

why is it said the Rosberg victory at Monaco is 'safe'? If the ruling body finds that Mercedes had a significant and unfair advantage over the opposition by conducting their tyre test, I don't see why they couldn't take the victory away. Afterall, you could say the victory was the fruit of the unfa...
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 23 matches ]