TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 68 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: BRDC Formula 4 2013
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:17 pm 

I really really really do dislike Jonathan Palmer. It's the launch of this kind of series that is killing things like British F3. And it's not as if his F2 series is that healthy either. Yeah, because BF3 is in such great health with half the field on two different teams and budgets nearing half a ...

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Mattzel89 wrote:
yay the finger again for the zillionth time

Stop abusing your powers German mod.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 am 

ryan86 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
We're one dodgy alternator away from a Massa win.

I think we should take time to consider this.

Whilst at the moment we're all going "Great Drive Felipe, absolutely no help at all to Alonso"

Alonso was no help to Alonso this weekend, lol.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 pm 

After we've finally recovered from the fact that Felipe Massa actually managed to score a podium, we move on to the imaginitively titled Korean International Circuit http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Korea_international_circuit_v2.svg/260px-Korea_international_circuit_v2.svg.p...

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:23 pm 

It's 100% chance of rain every year for race day... never happens. I suspect that's because people don't actually realise what is being predicted. 100% chance of rain on Sunday. So rain between midnight and midnight within a 20 mile radius of the track. Not 100% in 90 minute window at one specific ...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:48 pm 

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm 

Hulks drive through was harsh given the conditions, but Lewis is right to feel annoyed. He was driving a blinder and got taken out. Yeah it was a bit of bad luck, yeah it was mostly the conditions, but he should feel pissed.

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm 

And all of them incredibly boring. Red Bull should drop their car from the edge of Space. McLaren should hold theirs in Liverpool so they can be shown how to get wheels off a car. Ferrari should hold theirs at the Emirates, home of a team in red that hasn't won anything for ages. Lotus should hold t...

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 am 

RtN wrote:
I know, I know, but I've spent the whole winter reading about how much of a mistake it was for Lewis to move

Look if I've told you once I've told you a million times...

...STOP reading those articles written by Phil1993 ;)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:55 am 

I hate teams who are using team orders 15 laps before the end of the race and already in race 2 of the season.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 pm 

[dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyg7hu_tony-stewart-post-race-interview-2013-nascar-sprint-cup-at-fontana_auto[/dailymotion]

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 am 

Nah, Heikki actually had talent. Perez always looked to lack outright speed in my opinion at Sauber, and was helped by running different strategies and the Saubers tyre properties. Isn't it noticable that he doesn't seem to be doing 1 stop less than everyone else at McLaren. The top teams missed the...

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:44 pm 

Nothing different from any other driver...just gotta play head games. I think it was Ellis who constructed a wonderful post about Alonso's attempts at mind games not so long ago. Everyone should read it. It's a very good barometer for Alonso's own mental state. The more often he comes out with this...

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 pm 

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:50 pm 

Am I the only one who thinks that this whole situation has been caused more by the FIA's shitty rule writing than anything else? Time and time again they write rules with massive gaping loopholes and then wonder why teams try to exploit them.

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:57 am 

RtN wrote:
When was the last time McLaren had 2 non-scores in a row?

In 2009, 4 race in a row.

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 am 

The answer isn't that exciting, as they had a 4-race streak in early 2009. Which sadly meant I couldn't use my-2007 obtuse card.

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:44 pm 

Magnussen for 2014 please.

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:08 pm 

I would love to see Kurt call Chip a fat fuck.

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:27 pm 

Quote:
drivers have to leave car width to edge of track

Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 68 matches ]