TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 68 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am 

More flesh on the bones of what Liberty want to do in terms of TV presentation. Most of it had already been hinted it at and it is now formally expressed. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/134555/first-details-of-f1-tv-shakeup-revealed What is more interesting is that Bratches defines the pot of go...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:57 am 

In regards to the video game mentality thread, I'm not blaming Correra here, as I think driving across all series is a product of the environment bought about be insane safety standards of the cars, and race tracks that encourage keeping the foot down when off the road with endless tarmac runoff.......

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:31 am 

2031 will be Sato's 4th in a one off entry then :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:33 pm 

Norris had literally an entire track to his right to use, the penalty's a good one. They should be penalising this stuff more. How is shoving the other guy off good racing? I want to see drivers side by side corner after corner

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:47 pm 

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:51 pm 

This incident is just another product of the whole "I have the inside so it's my corner" bullshit. In an ideal world, Hamilton should have left space, Verstappen should have left space on lap 1, Stroll should have left space against Perez yesterday, every F2 driver that pulled the same shi...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:58 pm 

I'm suddenly a fan of the red flag tyre rules

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 pm 

If the whole runoff was gravel he would not have cleared that Tyre barrier. The asphalt did nothing to slow him down, the gravel did unfortunately it was not big enough
Page 4 of 4 [ Search found 68 matches ]