It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:11 am 

I really like Belle Island :(

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:03 pm 

Lewis allowed to change rear wing. Do he gets away with it. Disgusting No decision's been made yet, he's been allowed to put on a new wing so he can run in FP2 Sadly the Verstappen fanboys are so eager to cry favouritism. you have shown so many times before to be an irrational Hamilton or at least ...

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:00 pm 

Lewis allowed to change rear wing. Do he gets away with it. Disgusting https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6wrvdHFbwBrUFenu/giphy.gif What a crap reaction, again. If someone, no matter who, drove an illegal car during a session then the only correct reaction is to disqualify him from that session Don’t...

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:06 pm 

They should give Rossi an honorary pole while the others start in the pitlane.

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:36 pm 

FIA has denied Mercedes the review request. As expected, much ado about nothing.

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:14 pm 

I will remember two things from this saga: 1. People are easily offended, and more than before. We see that in society, and now we have seen it on track. 10 to 15 years ago this would have been seen as great racing, now it is dangerous, must be stopped, will set a precedent and what not. 2. Hamilton...

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:35 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Your post is full of misconceptions, approximations, and inaccuracies.

Oh no

Anyway

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:12 pm 

Omega wrote:
Massa and Hamilton hit each other in 5 or 6 different races that year.

ah yeah I fondly remember those days when the tires lasted less than 15 laps and since there was only one guy winning the fun was expecting to see when Hamilton and Massa would find each other in the track

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:26 am 

Oh there is the perfect Yakety Sax set up for Abu Dhabi. Bottas takes pole from Hamilton by half a tenth, Max third, Max does a very subtle forgets to break for turn one (not Schumacher obvious) takes Lewis out and is World Champion. Max can argue that is was a racing incident, thus not getting boot...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:56 pm 

I wonder where all the moderate, fans of the sport first have got to? :whistling: :? I believe this is the place you're looking for: https://twitter.com/hashtag/TeamLH Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: As for my previous post, don't take it to heart man. I'm neither a fan of Hamilton or Verstappen, Me...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:42 pm 

It's going to be anticlimactic. Max cannot start due to some electronical issue on reconnaissance lap, and Hamilton cruises to dominating victory. End of story.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:49 pm 

It's fun watching Toto rage

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:55 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
At least Spa didn't decide it, some consolation

And nor did Imola or Silverstone, which is even more.

---------------------------

I see Toto has gotten Russell's Twitter password.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:28 pm 

and thank God they didn't had any bit of contact. The stewards bulshit would get through the roof

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:43 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Specsavers/status/1470051407172718594[/tweet]

My weekend is complete.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:32 pm 

It's a shame that instead of discussing the final result of the race/championship, everyone is debating the controversy thanks to the shoddy job Race Control did today. And let's be honest they've done an extremely inconsistent job all season. As Rosberg pointed out in the post-race, they certainly ...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:31 pm 

>29 times Lewis Hamilton went over track limits in Bahrain >Very convenient red flag just after Hamilton crashed in Imola >Red Bull Forced to modify their legal wing after Spain >Sacrificed Bottas for 2 extra points in Monaco >Max's tyres popped in Baku >Minimum pit stop time set after France >Crash...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:44 pm 

micha wrote:
Imagine if it was gasly or tsunoda instead of latifi btw

For MB That would be the complot of the century against them even Stalin couldnt dream off.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:33 pm 

Ok ok In Toto's defence he didnt know the camera was running on him but he should at least have known. I'm quite sure they're aware of the cameras. Briatore did and every time he knew he was on the spot he would play his game Toto simply lost his grip haha that is a man who was so used to win (stil...

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:59 pm 

I just want to leave this
https://www.myinstants.com/instant/toto ... dium=share
Page 31 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]