TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:25 pm 

All the good things comes to an end at some point. How great it has been to follow his career for over 20 years. There will never be anyone like him ever again.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:33 pm 

Yup, I'll miss him to. I do believe he overstayed his welcome a bit, but I'm not sorry he did. He was a character.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:24 pm 

End of an era. :cry: I was still in the 5th grade when Kimi started his career. Only a child, you might say. As an avid Mika Häkkinen fan, I was first amused by this pimple-faced, sleepy-looking teenager who could only say "emmä ny tiiä" [I dunno] when put in front of the microphone. But t...

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:36 am 

I felt like that was a decent late 90s or early 00s race - not much really happened on the track but there was a reasonable amount of strategy suspense and question marks about reliability. Yes kids, this passed for an ok race during the era that people inexplicably cite as the best... This. I felt...

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:38 pm 

You think Lewis will play the race card if Mercedes starts putting more time and effort into "the white guy" than him?

Never know what the woke generation will do these days.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:12 pm 

In that case I just watch 21 year old clips

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:42 pm 

There's your receipt for Copse.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:55 pm 

Great moves by Norris and Mazepin, by their own stanrards.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 pm 

When watching it live, it looked like a racing incident to me, but after watching the multiple replays, that's definitely on Hamilton. He swerved to the left even coming out of the pits and Verstappen had to go evasive with half his car off track. And then Hamilton went extremely deep into the corne...

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:05 pm 

Absolutely mentally disabled decision to give Max penalty from that. Who were The stewards?

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:04 pm 

https://www.twitch.tv/gh9yhv9n4h5idjz

Start in like 30 minutes

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:14 am 

Max has the championship lead so its absolutely within his interests to take half chances and turn in on people If he was behind in the championship he might drive different, but for now he has no reason to change his attitude Or Lewis is so used to winning championships uncontested that he believe...

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:24 am 

it seemed he ate too much and loosened the pants to relief and when he put it back got the table cloth tangled

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:25 pm 

Movie wasn't bad, but after a good beginning they just rushed it and made some big mistakes. Many of the shots in the montage after his 2000 title win is Barrichello.The shots in suzuka, all are Barrichello. The overtake in Malaysia 2003 turn 1, Barrichello. In the credits a Ferrari sliding in Monac...

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:40 am 

yeah also read he gave a chance for newer designers to have a chance

but these kind of event are damn boring. I'd rather be in a bar drinking beer and eating buffalo wings

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:19 pm 

Man, just how batshit crazy was this layout.

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:22 am 

Yeah two races at the Indy road course? Come on... Even one is too much. :lol: Given that series owner Roger Penske owns Indy, it's kind of a "freebie". So this helped during COVID cancellations to meet race count (three races at the IMS road course in 2020 was a bit much :p but if that w...

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:53 am 

Properly functioning drainage is still a curiosity for a lot of Russian settlements. Do you consider Sochi a "settlement"? :) You can take the girl out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the girl. The mindset of local population vastly varies from urban Russia. Yes, the...

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:57 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Felix looks like he wants to hit something or someone today.

Will be a certain blue car won't it?

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:30 am 

Ricciardo radio @ 4:03. Norris @6:24 The difference between driver experience and clear communication between mechanic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_igOGk3WE It is also really interesting to hear the interaction between all the drivers and mechanics. I have to say, Ricciardo and his mechanic h...
Page 30 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]