TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 7:58 pm 

I see 2 groups in the F1 section: Those who clearly like Hamilton, and those who clearly don't. In the pro-Hamilton group I see people trying to deny that they belong to that group, but everything they post oozes of it, although they don't seem to notice it and think they are "neutral". An...

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:10 pm 

This has Abu Dhabi all over it because it's boring as fuck

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:30 pm 

Next week, Road America, it will probably be another procession, but no one will complain and it will be one of the best races of the season, because Road America. Like F1 at Spa, or Monza, so it's all good. Stop complaining.

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:23 pm 

Ferrari quickest over 1 lap. Red Bull walks away with the win. Russell beating Hamilton again.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:09 pm 

F1 should start getting their shit together and stop doing those qualifyings starting late. Is messing up all my saturday schedule

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:57 am 

F1 should start getting their shit together and stop doing those qualifyings starting late. Is messing up all my saturday schedule But think about the North American viewer! Oh god, will someone think of the North American viewer? And then an American team with the biggest name in American motorspo...

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:52 pm 

Still a long way to go. I might be in the minority here, but I'd love to see Will Power bag another one
Page 34 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]