TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 pm 

I bet Kolles and his friends never had a serious intention in buying Caterham. They just wanted to have the data of the car for their Forza Rossa project, so they wouldn't had to start with a clean sheet.

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:45 pm 

15 Years Greg Moore wow...
1 unforgotten Move from him.. Showin His Finger at 330+ km/h

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:38 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
so FIA is also a mafia just like FIFA

maFIA

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:55 pm 

I don't know what's worse - the teams voting to get Marussia's prize money for themselves, or the system allowing them to do so in the first place. I guess this is just another reminder that F1 is now almost entirely a business, because taking the money earned by a driver currently lying in a coma d...

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:01 am 

But I guess there is some guy in China, named Yin, who thinks exactly the opposite of Mr Yang

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 am 

iks wrote:
I hope Juan wins this one. :)

Juan's already won one, at round one. :)

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:15 pm 

WOOOHOOO! WAR! GO WAR!!!!!!!!!! Shut up you ungrateful ass. Whoa, dude... Whether you agree with war or not, people died doing their jobs to protect us. To mock it is uncalled for. I've personally had numerous family member have to go over seas and fight. It is out of line and uncalled for, especia...

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:07 am 

Absolutely insane day! What a race! And what an atmosphere in the stands! Never experienced anything like it. Hard to think that Indycar has any trouble after a day like this. Never seen my dad so happy after a race than today! btw, did anyone notice how Sato got up on the lead lap and finished 13th...

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:11 pm 

I had much the same reaction as most of the people on here, except I was laying in bed watching it next to my wife (who is recovering from dental surgery), and I was met with "uuhhhnnnngggghhhh" and "babe, stoooppp, you're shaking the bed...." :lol: What a great drive from the ba...

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 am 

The thing that I want to change is: bring back the decisions to the drivers. Now everything is controlled by the team boss, strategists and computers. Let the driver decide if he needs to push, if his tyres will last, if the gap is big enough for a pit stop, if he should pit under SC. This brings ba...

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:47 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
That sounds awesome. I'm camping in Bleu Sud so I'll be right there too.

Waking up to the sound of a Ferrari binning it at dawn is quite an experience.

Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:11 pm 

If you're worried about lightning surely you'd put out a red flag? What difference does a caution make? You drive slow enough so you can drive around the lightning strikes. #BarnhartLogic Restarts an oval race in the rain but puts a yellow out for lightening. This, ladies and gentleman, is Indycar[...

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:35 pm 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/besweeet86 :p

SD but still very good quality and very smooth.

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:44 pm 

A woman is CEO of one of the largest American auto companies.

And people say there's a problem with sexism :roll:

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:57 pm 

Misterfreeman87 wrote:
Haha I love Monty.

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:26 pm 

Not a sage piece of driving

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:43 pm 

Get your belt, Mr. Penske!

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:44 pm 

Ive watched F1 races during about 15 years. I tought it was for the rest of my life.. But I stopped watching it last year and from what I saw that was a very good choice. F1 sucks since few years...it's just a ridiculous.

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm 

From IndyCar Series facebook:

Quote:
There were 3,173 on-track passes in the ‪#‎MAVTV500‬. Of those, 2,537 passes were for position. For the year, 6,247 on track passes have taken place. 51% of those passes came on Saturday at Auto Club Speedway.

That's really amazing statistic. 8O

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 am 

Not really related to this specific season but, 19 years ago today we lost indycar driver and Le Mans winner, Jeff Krosnoff (as well as track worker Gary Avrin) during the Molson Indy Grand Prix
Page 4 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]