TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:29 pm 

Gary Hartstein has been very informative with his blog posts but I can't say I share his sense of entitlement when it comes to communication. Why should Schumacher's family and close ones be doing anything else than whatever they are comfortable with at the moment? It's not as if they owe us anythin...

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 pm 

Point is simple: it's a dick measuring contest for Arab emirates. Abu Dhabi's got shiny lights, Qatar's got it, therefore Bahrain HAS to have it too. Money is not a problem and their ego necessitates the international community to know money's not a problem. better do a FlatOut 2 derby race with La...

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:09 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Let's hope Frijns can make an impression.

You should see him do Charlie Chaplin, it's great!

Spoiler:
:tumble: I'll get my coat

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:10 am 

Really don't like this calling people out for unpopular votes thing, it kinda adds to the culture of ganging up on people that TBK shows from time to time. It also regularly puts the mods in a bit of a bully role. It's a fucking internet poll, is it really important enough to call people to account ...

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:23 pm 

dr dog wrote:
Bourdais penalized for the Aleshin incident.

Good.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:44 pm 

Hey, don't be mean about DC. 1998 was going to Be His Year :P

Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:53 pm 

I ask FIA: about which things in F1 I should feel excited? Answer: Nothing, but please buy our live timing app. [/grumpyoldman] I think this is kind of the point here I was reluctant to get involved in this because I switched the last race off after a few laps, and only switched it back on with a f...

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:28 pm 

Massa's meal today: Two cans of RedBull, Tacos, Frankfurt sausage

/racism

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 pm 

Ban for Massa coming... That was Perez's fault I guess. Massa was going to pass him with DRS. Perez had no brakes, it was obvious he was going to brake early. And no way Massa didn't know about that with all the radio traffic these days. Please explain how Felipe was supposed to figure out that Per...

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 pm 

I like how this forum conveniently forgets the first half of the races where sweet fuck all usually happens. A 10/10 says the race couldn't have got any better when it quite clearly could have. Even my 9 was being generous. I never rate a race compared to other races. Fuck rational thinking, I rate...

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:40 pm 

Apparently Senna would have driven for McLaren in 94 if they'd kept the Lambo engine, he was that impressed. He was also apparently so impressed with the Chrysler/Lamborghini V12 that he wanted to race with it for the final 2 races of 1993 but Ron Dennis said no. During the Senna programming on Sky...

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:22 pm 

oh god....Do I feel stupid now :(

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 am 

JV is wrong. The rules for getting a superlicense have always been the same, including the time when JV secured his. Why is it now that it is a problem for JV? What devalues F1 or the superlicense is someone coming in, getting the best equipment and endless testing yet stumbling to a world champion...

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:58 am 

I hope Justin Wilson can move to Schmidt. He definitely deserves it. Does anyone have the full version of this interview with Zanardi? http://plus.autosport.com/premium/feature/6206/zanardi-cart-king-to-f1-failure/?_ga=1.94629724.1147284349.1393570702" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:19 am 

Both Lotus cars out, oh dear.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:12 pm 

It's a life-threatening injury. That's all we know. It would be wrong to speculate further

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:05 pm 

http://i.imgur.com/Gb7mEDL.png http://i.imgur.com/c8iizQJ.png Onboard lap with Sebastian Vettel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88b7VqEeisc History/Wiki: Formula One Soviet Union Plans for a Grand Pix in Russia emerged in the early 1980s, with a proposed circuit in Moscow to be run under the title ...

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:51 pm 

I'm just going to casually drop this in here and quietly walk away

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 am 

Good news, now Romain and Pastor may go back to wrecking championship contenders :p

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:14 pm 

NO
Page 3 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]