TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:00 am 

I think they've gone from one extreme to the other (too much to too little downforce).

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm 

2012 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka - Round 15 http://okinawahai.com/images/2012/01/1955Japans_flag.jpg A country who loves cars and motorsports. This one of the best ways to define Japan as we approach to another Japanese GP. The history of the Japanese GP began in 1976 at the Fuji Speedwa...

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:05 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Well, shit's about to get real for Fifi
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103355

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:06 pm 

Very exciting race but it's still very frustrating that nobody has hit Vettel during the race.....was hoping to see Maldonado opening the candy store....

Grosjean has done his homework and took Webber out, now Vettel that matters, nobody...

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:32 pm 

Anyway:

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm 

To be honest I tend to agree, english is obviously J.Morelli's second language so for people to mock him because he sometimes doesn't use the right words is pretty disgusting, people just need to be more understanding.

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 pm 

Morons. Incomprehensible morons. I wonder what the series is worth actually... This should be no shock to anyone. IMS is run by a bunch of inbred alcoholic trust fund babies. IMS incompetence is same incompetence that produced TGBB, Tony George, Fred Nation, Terry Angstadt, Ron Green, Taser Martin,...

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:10 pm 

Can't we just get the dutch TV reporters to run all the F1 media? Remember the Paul Stoddart interview, as he starts self-censoring himself they remind him you CAN swear on Dutch television and the result was one of the all time classic F1 interviews, one of the only good parts of that shitty race....

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm 

Hating a team because their launch didn't go as planned. Well, it's something... you didn't get it. It's not about the technical problem. They never planned to fully reveal it before monday, in the first place. They deceived people, made they expect something which would never happen anyway. Don't ...

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 pm 

With Bernie announcing Emirates Airlines as the new Formula One major sponsor, then I believe in a short term we'll have at least half of the calendar made of Middle Eastern venues....already expecting races in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, who knows Iraq, Syria in the middle of the bombs and...

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am 

Someone hijacked the speaker system

guys comment at the end sums it up 8O

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:44 am 

If that was tarmac runoff, he would've had a very fast impact with the wall.

Hooray for gravel!

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:45 pm 

I really enjoy races where Ganassi is off the pace.

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 am 

Nah, Heikki actually had talent. Perez always looked to lack outright speed in my opinion at Sauber, and was helped by running different strategies and the Saubers tyre properties. Isn't it noticable that he doesn't seem to be doing 1 stop less than everyone else at McLaren. The top teams missed the...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm 

He'd still bottle it then call everyone a wanker.

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:34 am 

Interview with Dr. Gary Hartstein, former FIA MD for F1. Mentions why his contract wasn't renewed.

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBXWbTuNEl8&feature=player_embedded[/youtubeidiot]

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm 

well, having attended the Monaco GP last Sunday and not being in front of a TV screen, I could only guess as to what the red flag meant. First I noticed a very long safety car period, then a short amount of racing, and then the red flag. My belief was that something bad had happened for that safety...

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:28 pm 

Just do a couple of races in Australia and Japan and leave it at that.

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:43 pm 

If Helio is "the most lacklustre champion ever" then what does that make the rest of the 2013 grid that hasn't been able to beat his points total so far this season? Helio would be every bit the deserving champion. Winning titles is not always about how fast or spectacular you are. Or do w...

Post subject: Re: 2014 IndyCar Season
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 am 

Page 2 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]