TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 148 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:23 pm 

Dredging up this post that @Dan Belcher made last year, as today marks 20 years since the craziest race in CART's history. One of my favorite races, because it's so positively batshit insane, is the 1996 CART race at Road America. The start crash, Greg Moore's wild ride followed by Davy Jones flipp...

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:28 pm 

I always loved the Tamiami Park circuit, used in the 1980s. It's a shame they don't race there. BvfmeEr57Vs Looking at it on streetview and google earth, it wouldn't take much to upgrade the facilities to host a modern Indy Car race. Here's a turn from a part of the track: http://i.imgur.com/TJsKhIs...

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:43 am 

It is properly raining here in Tokyo, just be glad that the race isn't at Fuji as there would be no running at all. Fuji is always insanely wet. It's a good thing they don't have the GP there, even though I slightly prefer that track to Suzuka, even with the modern modifications. Friday practice wa...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:05 am 

Hamilton playing with his snapchat on the grid. :roll:

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:54 am 

I'm not a "Lewis fan" but I don't see how what he said is wrong or offensive or a "pot shot" at Nico. They're different people so they obviously have different needs and desires.

And to be honest, I would've said the same thing as Lewis. ;)

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:22 am 

Gutierrez is way worse than Maldonado for various reasons. Never deserved a shot at F1 in the first place. It amazes me he has been in F1 as long as he has.

On the flipside, I kinda miss Maldonado... :whistling:

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:25 am 

Andretti to stay at 4 cars with or without Munoz. http://www.racer.com/indycar/item/135483-indycar-andretti-confirms-four-cars-for-2017 Carlin could replace Vasser alongside Kalkhoven. http://www.racer.com/latest-stories/item/135515-carlin-could-enter-indycar-with-kalkhoven 404 error on the carlin ...

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:45 am 

Cool Nova documentary about the 1993 CART season. Never seen it before and there is a lot of cool footage.

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:22 am 

Not a pic but a video. With all the talk about engines and rules...well, let's just say this engine is a beautiful beast.

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 am 

Back in 2003 I remember getting up at 4.30am for the European races and watching them on SPEED or ~10PM for the Asian/Australian races. Those were the days when F1 had me hooked that I would actually sacrifice sleep. Not these days! Sleep is much more important now I'm older. I'm looking forward to ...

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 pm 

Not sure if posted here yet but the first ever race in Australia was a classic. It was also John Andretti's first and only win in CART, and also his first race for Jim Hall.

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:03 pm 

What on earth are you finish people smoking, birch leaves? :D No hard feelings, it's just a bit boring when the emotions aren't displayed. I totally get the finish mentality and I do admire it for its efficiency and integrity, but there's got to be a link to the highest suicide rate right there. Ju...

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 pm 

101 500s and still no Smith has ever qualified i.e. made the field for the race. :8:

Mark Smith almost did though.

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:55 am 

This ended up being one amazing race between Bräck and de Ferran. :)

I wish oval racing was like this today.

Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:40 am 

Four cars finished this race at Riverside... Al Unser Jr.'s first race. :D

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:11 am 

Sunrise:

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:52 am 

Zak Brown not too pleased after the race:

Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:54 pm 

decent stream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/vipracingtv

pretty hard to find a good one today.

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:43 pm 

Didier Pironi in Long Beach in 1982:

:flag:

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:39 pm 

X1s513lwp1A Sadly the clips being blocked by Formula E but this is well worth watching, shows Buemi completely losing his shit under pressure. Pretty much summarises the whole weekend for him Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk "It's always annoying when this kind of thing come up on TV," ...
Page 3 of 8 [ Search found 148 matches ]