TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 148 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:23 pm 

So unfair for the drivers. I mean, one thing is to force Russia to stop their attacks with economic blocking or whatever, but what fault has a guy like Mikhail Aleshin (just an example), that the leader of his country is a megalomaniac nutjob? Next, the ATP Tour will ban russian players, including ...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:41 pm 

lol Lewis starting in 16th. Niiiiiiiiice. :wave: 8) :thumbsup:

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:02 pm 

Cartman wrote:

Mario got sooooo lucky with that one. Still amazed by it.

Goddamn those cars are deathtraps.

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:41 pm 

Frustrating race weather-wise, but I've seen this happen so many times that I don't care anymore. Overall, enjoyable weekend of motor-racing. F3 races were the best. Probably, because their cars are not that huge. Congrats to top 5. Long wheel base is F1's biggest problem. But they just keep making...

Posted: Sat May 14, 2022 6:25 pm 

What happened to Vettel. He's so woke now. Gross.

Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 11:35 pm 

Hamilton: "There was a girl that I spoke to yesterday, who was my little inspiration, Isla, a five-year-old that's terminally ill and she said can you win the race for me tomorrow. I said I don't know if I can win the race, but I'll give it everything. So hopefully for me, that was a bit like a...

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:12 pm 

God that penalty for Vettel was ridiculous and ruined the lead battle. The history of F1 would've been a gigantic farce, if the stewards were half as stupidly intrusive as they've been here. Watching those pictures: they should re-narrow the track at turn 1 and gravel that pit to remove any escape ...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:25 pm 

So virtuous and altruistic of Vettel to wear such a helmet!

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vett ... /10324382/

If only he wasn't sponsored by Aramco though. Whooooooooops!!! :whistling: :slaphead: :roll:
Page 8 of 8 [ Search found 148 matches ]