http://media.indycar.com/pdf/2012/PETE- ... ctice1.pdf
http://media.indycar.com/pdf/2012/PETE- ... ctice2.pdf

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:30 am 

good stream (at least for practice 3): http://stream.speedtv.com/formula-one

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm 

Artur Craft wrote:
So, somebody voted for Massa, this seems a clear troll to me. Are you mods still revealing the votes? Maybe the guy who voted for Massa could give a reason for it

does it really matter? I mean, really? It's just a poll ffs.

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm 

It's been said before but these cars would look so much better if the sidepods were normalized, rollhoop instead of airbox thing, no rear tire guards, and less downforce on the wings (smaller endplates especially).

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:01 pm 

Pretty much everyone wanted Sato to win. I haven't even seen a Dario fan saying they didn't want Sato to win. Just some people are looking for excuses rather than admitting Sato did what Sato does. In this scenario, Sato did what a racing driver should do. Why settle for second place. I'm just glad...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 pm 

Will all you Americans just fricking well turn up to this race so we can always have it?! Milwaukee: Real racin' as its humanly possible to get! Can't wait for this one, and for once the Indycar strategy of back to back races right after the 500 makes sense. It SHOULD'VE gone Milwaukee then Texas b...

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 am 

I thought so too, that thunderstorms build gradually throughout the day, then unleash themselves in late afternoon / evening, and that the rest of the night should be clear... until I flew over Chad around midnight a couple of weeks ago and the whole plane started shaking like mad. Chad and Singapo...

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:31 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Vettel will win again

omg the tears! the tears!

/ellis

:p

Well at least Interlagos should present more competitive racing. I didn't even watch the Indian GP last year because of the low rating it got here and I was tired of seeing Vettel winning. :cry:

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 am 

It's clear that the common denominators here are the bitchy teams and the IMS and, unfortunately as an extension of that, the Indy 500. CART really was the way forward but had the wrong kinds of people in charge and ultimately, was horribly executed...despite having some great races, cars, drivers, ...

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 pm 

I vote for Paul Tracy.

:)

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 am 

01) Australia - Button 02) Malaysia - Webber 03) China - Rosberg 04) Bahrain - Alonso 05) Spain - Vergne 06) Monaco - Hulkenberg 07) Canada - Hamilton 08) Britain - Perez 09) Germany - Maldonado 10) Hungary - Bottas 11) Belgium - Raikkonen 12) Italy - di Resta 13) Singapore - Sutil 14) Korea - Chilt...

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:27 am 

Tobias wrote:
anyone else who thinks Oksana is a MILF?

Well...um...yeah. ;)

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm 

http://www.vipbox.tv/motorsports/147450 ... nline.html

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 pm 

"a huge shot in the arm" for Kimball. - Diffey

:lol:

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm 

I still can't believe Takuma Sato won, let alone in the #14. :D

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:39 am 

I have the CART 2001 Autocourse book and it says: The CART FedEx Championship Series' first-ever visit to Texas Motor Speedway ended in controversy when the excessive G-forces caused officials to call off the Firestone Firehawk 600, only two hours before it was supposed to start. The first suggestio...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 am 

They should make this the race after Indianapolis, for the sake of tradition I thought Eddie Gossage kicked up a stink about always wanting the 1st race after Indy so I was surprised to see them head to Detroit first. But yeah, totally should be Milwaukee first. And then Detroit, Portland, Clevelan...

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 pm 

It shouldn't be TOO difficult to acquire the funding. I mean, we are talking about Juan Montoya here...

Post subject: Re: 2017 F1 News Headlines
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:16 am 

"Bernie Ecclestone has reached an agreement with the Somalian government to hold a street race at night in the capital city of Mogadishu on a 5.7 km, 31 turn course. Drivers are apprehensive yet optimistic at the unique opportunity of bringing F1 to a new market. The race will be held in early ...

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:42 am 

Quit whinging and being drama queens. :cry:

They sound nice, especially the Ferrari. No, they're not V12s and V10s but that isn't realistic in this day. I'm just glad those V8s are gone. :shudder:
Page 1 of 8 [ Search found 148 matches ]