TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 4 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 am 

which time do you were there? it´s directly before post 68, were i was marshall during the weekend ;) do you have pictures of the marshall there? Sorry for the late reaction. I didn't know you were at that post, expected you at your VLN post in that corner before Breidscheid. Don't know if you were...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:25 am 

carfan20 wrote:
hopefully karma will catch vettel and he will get really injured in a crash.

Congrats, with all the bullshit surrounding this race, you really managed to become the real asshole of this Thread :thumbsup:

Post subject: Re: 2015 WTCC Discussion
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:12 pm 

i assume they could end their STCC program for WTCC, knowing that they have won almost everything in STCC in recent years. they are the only team that are taking STCC seriously these days! When Volvo Polestar leaves, there will be nothing left. They pushed more than anyone else in getting these cur...

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:23 pm 

May I make a request? I write articles for a Swedish website, which is quite picky with photo copyrights. We usually use Getty's, but they have never covered the VIERUNDZWANZIG STUNDEN. I wrote a bit about the race, so may I use one of your pictures along with the article? if you´re talking to me? ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 4 matches ]