Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 14 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:59 pm 

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:37 pm 

With all respect to Hakkinen and all the other drivers from the mid and end 90's, I would have loved to see another driver like Hamilton, Vettel or Alonso challenging Schumacher in those years. Schumacher sometimes made the 90's drivers look like amateurs, but the grid back then wasn't as competiti...

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:29 am 

We all should look up for the IndyCar next year. (not a joke) Why can't Williams do a race by race deal with Kubica? Senna did that with McLaren in 1993, so why not? Di Resta and Kvyat are not what you should count as "reliable point scorers". Wehrlein maybe, but he wasn't exactly very spe...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 pm 

Are you actually for real or just trolling? I can't believe that F1 not having grid girls has upset you quite so much. And here was me thinking people watched F1 for the racing. I said it before, i don't give a damn about the grid girls per se, it is the mentality behind this kind of decisions that...

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 pm 

Meanwhile.. https://www.grandprix.com/news/magnusse ... break.html

"Kevin. Do you take Louise Gjorup to be your lawful wedd..."

"Suck my balls honey" :-)

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:36 pm 

What a perfect day it was. Fantastic weather, first time my girlfriend joined me to a circuit. We saw an F3 guy go off in Pouhon, we saw Hamilton crash. My girlfriend admitted she had had a great time. Are they never hurt, she asked me. Don't worry, they are always protected, it's safe. Let's watch ...

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:52 am 

i'd say there's 2 main reasons grid girls needed to go 1 - in a sense it says that a woman's place at the race track isn't in the cars, but holding the umbrellas and looking good for the cameras. i shouldn't have to say this, but that thinking is sexist as fuck 2 - ultimately it objectifies women a...

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:17 am 

Was visiting Bologna a couple years ago and decided to drive down to visit Imola for the afternoon. Was kinda surreal walking around the quiet deserted track and looking at the corners in person recollecting all these moments from races I'd seen on TV. https://i.postimg.cc/qqvbwZSx/Photo1204.jpg htt...

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:12 pm 

The four wasted seats next year will be Stroll, Vettel, Bottas and Albon. Hopefully RB decide to change that. I have no idea why Perez went to hug the Stroll couple after this race. He should give them the finger, but you know professionalism. He took the opportunity to whisper "Enjoy Vettel&q...

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:54 pm 

Really, are we going to complain because a race would replace a non-race session? Especially given that according to the article, they're planning to do this at some of the most exciting tracks: Canada, Monza and Interlagos? I'm all for it. We had two venues at Austria last year and both were great ...

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:37 am 

That was such a Lewis Hamilton race, takes out rival, red flag allows him to fix damage, penalty dealt vs consequences don't match up, next rival on track has issues, wins. When is he going to be on the receiving end of bad luck?

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:24 pm 

End of an era. :cry: I was still in the 5th grade when Kimi started his career. Only a child, you might say. As an avid Mika Häkkinen fan, I was first amused by this pimple-faced, sleepy-looking teenager who could only say "emmä ny tiiä" [I dunno] when put in front of the microphone. But t...

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:24 am 

it seemed he ate too much and loosened the pants to relief and when he put it back got the table cloth tangled

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:48 pm 

Scorpio wrote:
So, back to business- any chance of rain? ;)

Shower moving in from the NW seems the best chance. Could hit in about 45 mins - 1hour.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 14 matches ]