All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 155 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm 

Angry Lewis

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8T8_JR4Mw[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 am 

This isn't what Sebastian was talking about.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 am 

micha wrote:

Really??? :o

Reallly??????????

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 am 

Saw this from Atlas, from someone who claims to know a lot of engineers RBR: engineers say the RB8 has been designed for the race performance on Sunday, not qualifying performance on Saturday. So you should not expect them having as many poles as last season (unless McLaren screw things up or a trac...

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:07 pm 

Race analysis
http://www.f1zone.net/news/australian-g ... 009/13072/

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 pm 

stimaro wrote:
This was one of the cheats for the PlayStation game "Formula One '97". :)

You're right there, Murray

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am 

Imagine the 2015 calendar only consisting of Tilke tracks. Just go back 10 years, then we only had one Tilke track (Sepang) and we still had classics like Imola and A1-Ring. The calendar is loosing all its charm and character it once had.

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 pm 

Yet, fans still go every damn year to the race. It's not traffic the issue. It's going to stupid countries where people don't give much of a fuck about F1.

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:30 pm 

Well, it's astonishingly simple really.

At the end of the day (sorry to turn into MOTD pundit Alan Hansen), no-one really has the right to call a racing team 'Lotus'. The name died in the 1990s and should have been left that way.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm 

In this week's Autosport Editorial

Quote:
AUTOSPORT will cover this grand prix because we've done it for 61 years. But we do so purely on a sporting basis, and vehemently disagree with our sport being used for political subterfuge

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm 

Because Brazil isn't in a state of civil war, where innocent protesters were shot whilst protesting peacefully and then the doctors attending them throw in jail for 'conspiring against the monarchy'.

In Brazil it's a police and crime issue. In Bahrain it's a political and humanitarian one.

Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:50 am 

It's like a rollercoaster! although not sure how good it would be for actual racing, but looks a blast to drive!

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:46 pm 

Still would rather have them race at Mugello then tracks like Valencia and Abu Dhabi

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 am 

Love how Kamui calls turns 13, 14 and 15 'good combination'. :) Kamui is more of a PR guy. If it was Kimi he would say it's a shit combination No, Kimi would say that they are combination. Mika Salo would say that it's the same combination for everyone. Heikki Kovalainen would say that it's a very ...

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 pm 

They need to bring the legendary raft race back with all 12 teams participating. It was a traditional until mid-nineties. It was revived for 2010 but only Team Fernandes and Williams took part.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 am 

Yeah, I mean to be honest he pushed me wide. I was a little bit ahead and I was on the outside of turn one. He could have been fair as I had no room. He pushed me to the point where I would either have been on the kerb and crashed into him or have to go on the escape route, so I went on the escape ...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 am 

Italian journalist Giorgio Terruzzi, who was one of the first to break the Alonso > Ferrari in 2010 story says that Vettel has agreed a 3y deal with Ferrari from 2014. Problem for Ferrari is who to fill the gap in 2013 - Massa or Webber?

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 am 

60 years in 60 seconds
http://www.f1zone.net/news/60-years-of- ... nds/14761/

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm 

Ronnie Peterson in a Lotus 72 at Silverstone (before the Woodcote chicane) in the snow?

Real racing as fuck.

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 pm 

McLaren brings updates

Page 1 of 8 [ Search found 155 matches ]