TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 32 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:03 am 

Not sure if it's covered in the thread but working for a local television station I got told how FOM and other companies get video with copyright infringements offline so fast. FOM can just upload the entire tv broadcast (it doesn't have to be accesible for public), and Youtube will automatically ma...

Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:06 pm 

Maybe we could do a Maldonado drinking game tomorrow :drunk:

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:56 pm 

You've misunderstood my point Shaddix. I'm drawing parallels between Maria's and Jules' incidents. I won't state the obvious why. That's nothing to do with individual or team culpability. More so it will have a massive drain on someone's steely resolve and emotions, especially someone who has tried...

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:18 pm 

You know, I see 5000 of these "I'm losing passion for the sport" posts on this and many other forums, yet I never do see that passion actually being lost. IE, if you still have the passion to type that much about the sport on a niche forum such as this.....you still care. Actually I did l...

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:39 pm 

If only we had graveltraps now!

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:41 pm 

Real man are about to race at Spa:

Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:54 pm 

I really wonder what kind of driver Max will be. It really seems like he was spoiled through his carreer so far, always getting things even before he really needed it. And most of the time spoiled kids don't become the most likable...

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:23 pm 

Would I have liked to be a fly on the wall in that Mercedes motorhome...

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 am 

This illustrates how much of a joke McLaren is at the moment...

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:20 pm 

The amount they ask for really isn't that much, plus the Sky coverage in the UK is pretty good considering you also get F2/F3 and IndyCar in the same package. Well the amount they ask in Belgium is a lot. It's €20 (£18)/month and it is terrible coverage, with commentators that are average and no ex...

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:45 pm 

I hope Verstappen is gonna check Botass floor after they finished.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:58 am 

Some people in here seem to think that Bottas being stupidly slow also means he automatically is to blame for the incident with Russell :roll:
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 32 matches ]