TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 18 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm 

Guys, prepare yourselves, it's gonna rain, and rain heavily! Sky is getting darker and darker and wind is blowing a lot, just like when it rains. CHUVA CHUVA this Sunday babe, uhuuuuuuuuulllll

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 pm 

stimaro wrote:
This was one of the cheats for the PlayStation game "Formula One '97". :)

You're right there, Murray

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am 

That's a strong evidence F1 should've never gone to Middle East...you don't have a genuine local public and a large fanbase that go to the Race course with their families to watch a race, you don't have ANY racing tradition in those places.....all you got is some rich businessmen and Monarchy membe...

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:20 am 

I know J.Morelli posts some silly things at times, but I really do think people are picking through what he's posted here for the sake of it, if I had seen the dude on Perez's helmet I'd have had no idea what he was, but now I do thanks to J.Morelli and that's the fantastic thing with this forum, yo...

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:51 am 

Lol at the "omg bad omen" people. So overdramatic...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:12 am 

It was a 50/50, and throws up the depressing fact that squeezing someone off the circuit when they're pretty much alongside (as Maldonado clearly was, well into the apex of the corner) is deemed 'fair play' nowadays. It isn't. Would it have seemed fair if there had been grass instead of tarmac where...

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 pm 

I've always wondered how safe a place like Duxford is for F1 testing but why on earth was a truck located there like that? I'm not seeing the problem with the truck. It's the same standard procedure at every straight line test. It isn't like it was parked on the runway where she was testing, it's o...

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 pm 

How about they grass the areas off track so that in these situations the driver HAS to do what they always did, get off throttle and fall in line.

The FIA make their own job more difficult by how they develop their tracks imo.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:49 pm 

What's wrong with a warning or a money penalty?

Herbert made 2 false starts in 1995, and he crashed out in the first laps. He got a warning and a fine. No problem.
You don't have to give a grid penalty for everything.

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:29 pm 

my favorite picture i´d taken at spa last weekend ;)

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 am 

This is still miles better than most F1 races a few years ago.

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 am 

McLaren are apparently on the verge of signing Felix Baumgartner. They are looking for someone who can operate well in an environment with no atmosphere.

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:45 pm 

Yeah yeah, heard it before. And in a few weeks times, we'll hear more rumours, only to be dismissed by Vettel, Ferrari and Red Bull, only for more rumours to appear a short time later... and the circle continues... Agreed, F1 "journalists" manufacture crap in order to justify their career...

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am 

Maria de Villota has been named "Driver of the Year" by Car and Driver magazine. Excuse me for potentially being a little insensitive here, but really? She managed to crash in a straight line test. Yes, she suffered horrific injuries, but that just goes to show she had no place in an F1 ca...

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 pm 

My run down Lotus - very mature and sensible race for Kimi which paid off. Ted said that Grosjean only got the new parts on Saturday morning and had 2 laps to setup the car, so we can't judge him. Ferrari - it's round 1 and Massa still isn't allowed to beat Fernando. They put him on a baffling and ...

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:47 pm 

LOL at the Indian track public denial of rumours that they are losing their race. You know, all those rumours none of us had heard of until they issued their denial. Good PR work, guys. Anyway, sorry this isn't Testgate related. F1 action in court bores me, call me when they're creating headlines at...

Post subject: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:04 am 

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/4041/lus4.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img22/1981/8v0z.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img29/3026/gu7k.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6218/v3r0.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img585/4088/rqyx.jpg :8: :8: :8:

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:02 pm 

Firstly, no-one is saying Massa is better than Kimi. Rather it was a couple of jokes that myself and Fish88 made, let's not take these things too seriously... And secondly. In 2008 Kimi was as good and fast as he was in 2007. It was rather circumstance and a minor adjustment to that year's Ferrari t...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 18 matches ]