TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 58 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:36 pm 

It's a qualifying session with wet weather, you don't need a red flag, you just have to wait in the pits. Everyone was able to set a time. If they wanted to go out they could go out, if they can't keep it on the island, you sit in the pits.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm 

If Perez gets pole I'm sure we'll see a Mexican wave.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 pm 

Letting Q2 run to a conclusion is what people are annoyed for. The FIA shouldn't need to tell the teams when the conditions in a session where you need not be on the track that the conditions are too bad, the teams should know for theselves. . Didn't Senna say the FIA were right to red flag becuase ...

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 pm 

American Dragon for getting the title wrong - there is no English GP.

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 am 

Presumably Pastor thought demo stood for demolition rather than demonstration.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 pm 

I know it's Maldonado, but I feel that jump starting and pit lane speeding are penalties that shouldn't be carried from one race to another.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:53 pm 

Echti wrote:
We are not in 1995 anymore.

And more's the pity.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 pm 

After we've finally recovered from the fact that Felipe Massa actually managed to score a podium, we move on to the imaginitively titled Korean International Circuit http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Korea_international_circuit_v2.svg/260px-Korea_international_circuit_v2.svg.p...

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 am 

I actually quite like this track. And its unintentionally unique surroundings. I still have fond memories of GOIN MUDDIN 2 years ago. For some reason, especially 2010, with the weather being grey, it's how I'd imagined a race in somewhere like Poland under Communism. Also, people are going to think...

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:20 pm 

Maybe the threadstarter has had an accident and is in a korma. Anyway, with practice just hours away, don't want to Dehli-dally.

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:17 pm 

Also around the last part of the decade, the F1 that people started watching after Senna died, em, died. Those heroes that we took up in the years after Senna's death were themselves dying out. Schumacher, Coulthard, Fisichella, Ralf etc, were all again. For me, these guys were the stars of my child...

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 pm 

I actually think what happens is it depends on what they say. People sometimes only want to listen to what they want to hear. JV "Circuits should have more gravel traps" Fans "Oh, yeah, yeah, JV speaking out, standing up for the fans." JV "Rosberg is the most complete driver...

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:23 pm 

It's 100% chance of rain every year for race day... never happens. I suspect that's because people don't actually realise what is being predicted. 100% chance of rain on Sunday. So rain between midnight and midnight within a 20 mile radius of the track. Not 100% in 90 minute window at one specific ...

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 pm 

I don't see why the times would be so quick unless Red Bull have put down some superquick tarmac or something, because from 2002 to 2012, the cars have barely gone quicker looking at Melbourne and Hockenheim, two unaltered tracks, so why would lap times suddenly be 5 seconds quicker here.

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm 

And all of them incredibly boring. Red Bull should drop their car from the edge of Space. McLaren should hold theirs in Liverpool so they can be shown how to get wheels off a car. Ferrari should hold theirs at the Emirates, home of a team in red that hasn't won anything for ages. Lotus should hold t...

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 pm 

I don't think people have forgotten, I just don't think people realise the seriousness of the situation as it stands. Sorry to quote from a few days back, but the threads moved quicker than I have over the past few days. Part of the reason I don't concern myself overly with the politics of the spor...

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
I love that car. I have a 1:43 model of Nannini, on my desk. :)

Does the 1990 model come with detachable arm?

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:12 pm 

Artur Craft wrote:
I change my guess now, Sutil will take the seat, assuming he's the guy with most cash to bring in and Ferrari's 2014 engine deal isn't that good for FI

You can't go changing your guess when the announcement has been about as good as made.

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm 

I wouldn't mind a Russian winning a GP because the anthem rocks.

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 am 

01) Australia - Button 02) Malaysia - di Resta 03) China - Rosberg 04) Bahrain - Grosjean 05) Spain - Maldonado 06) Monaco - Pic 07) Canada - Sutil 08) Britain - Hamilton 09) Germany - Webber 10) Hungary - Gutierrez 11) Belgium - Raikkonen 12) Italy - Alonso 13) Singapore - Ricciardo 14) Korea - Per...
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 58 matches ]