TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 432 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:14 am 

Its a slippery slope if they ban those communications. For example, if the telemetry picks up an inconsistency in say the gearbox and the engineers give a message along the lines of "short shift on all gear changes, or avoid using gear 8" then that is driver coaching is it not? Or how abou...

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:25 am 

Autosport reports that Abt was demoted for using 'more energy than is allowed'. I wasn't aware that the first law of thermodynamics was in the regs this season.

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:49 pm 

They still haven't fixed the security hole ("buying", but on the credit card page just going back to members.fiawec.com): http://backvideo.ampi.tv/embed/qdqybu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://fiawecweb.amp-i.net/i/Austin_0@198886/master.m3u8" onclick="window.open(this...

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:07 pm 

Both Eurosport and Motors TV live tonight, will either carry Radio Le Mans commentary or will they both be using their own commentators. Could be an interesting split between picture quality and audio quality tonight... Qual stream had Hindy & Goodwin, and it felt like it was actually integrate...

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:36 pm 

That wasn't tarmac run-off, it was an advertisement for Singapore Airlines.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:14 pm 

That really would be something. Has any driver returned to the same team (regardless of name) for a third time? Fisichella comes to my mind: Jordan in 1997, returned in 2002 and again in 2008 when the team was known as Force India. Mansell also: drove for Williams in 1985-88, then 1991-92 and retur...

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:55 pm 

kals wrote:
Where are Jean Denis Deletraz and Giovanni Lavaggi when you need them?

I believe Deletraz was driving down to the bank to cash his cheque but his neck gave out after about 10 minutes.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:08 am 

Wow, I have never heard that before Kals. That's reaching current engine prices. It is astonishing amounts isn't it? But those were the rates at the times for customer teams. Here's the article if you're interested - http://adamcooperf1.com/2010/02/21/the-cooper-files-the-rise-and-fall-of-prost-gra...

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:24 am 

can i add the marshaling at suzuka to that list of farces to vote on?? Charlie Whiting and his utter reluctance to bring out the safety car will forever cast a shadow over the 2014 season. just stop it. If he had brought out the SC, everyone would have been angry because it would have seem that he ...

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:35 pm 

It looks like I have a new favorite driver in Hulkenberg, and a lot less hate for Alonso.

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:03 pm 

New Porsche:

Looks better!

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:02 pm 

Well that blows as I'm suddenly available for the next 24 hours and could've done with some rain chaos. What are our options for when the tv broadcasters are off the Air? Is there a permenant live stream or do we only get pics when fox is broadcasting? (I find it hard to believe motors tv wouldn't ...
Page 22 of 22 [ Search found 432 matches ]