TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 432 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 pm 

OK.. which Prick voted 0? If you are going to come in the thread, vote Zero at least back up your opinions, especially as most members here have voted higher.. rather than a "hit and hide" lets have a constructive discussion as to why you deemed the race a Zero... by not doing then youre ...

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:58 pm 

Since it was mentioned in the crash videos thread, I'll post it here. Made it onto TV during the race, this was during the long yellow flag while Hindy was giving kudos to the marshals. I'm the dude on the right. http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/480564_10151409378575198_752630197_23542323_13...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 am 

Yeah, let's let them run at full tilt in the middle of an electrical storm. Some of you guys are morons.

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 am 

Happened to be down in Florida and managed to get some good turn 1 tickets for Sunday, had a great time. When I first got there in the morning, didn't even know where I was going and went straight to the garage and saw plenty of drivers like Hinch, Franchitti, Dixon, SeaBass and I was just walking a...

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm 

On the better side of the recent posters.

Would be better if the cars were actually drawn or at least shopped a bit to look like drawings.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 pm 

Same can apply, I've downloaded most full seasons of CART from the 90's and sure it's a good series but nothing awesomely amazing like it's been made out to be, in all honesty the past few seasons of Indycars (ok bar last year) have been some of the most dramatic in terms of the championship battle...

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 am 

Without Bernie Formula One wouldn't be where it is today, wether you love or hate him, he's made and shaped Formula One into what it is today from it's humble beginnings, gotta give him respect for that

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm 

On another note, it had to turn up eventually, here's the first one so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pTT9xYjMig&feature=plcp&context=C426a0c2VDvjVQa1PpcFPLgIup3TXne3Q82YRmSifWsG6j1S7mo1I%3D Hopefully better angles will turn up eventually. Remember when BTCC seemed to be immune from fl...

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 pm 

And here is an on-board from Mike Bushel from the big Clio crash:

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LgdmbY3gJ0&feature=g-u-u&context=G2e7fc21FUAAAAAAACAA[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm 

Well you'd never seen Thorne turning up in WTCC and spinning on the formation lap, and under SC, in the same weekend. You wouldn't even see Rob "I'm a legend" Austin turning up and drifting his Audi around every corner, whilst having more body roll than the QE2. The fact MG were able to t...

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 pm 

stimaro wrote:
This was one of the cheats for the PlayStation game "Formula One '97". :)

You're right there, Murray

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 pm 

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:33 pm 

ellis wrote:
I think I have more chance of winning than Schumacher, frankly.

PaddyPower have offered better odds on you as well.

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 pm 

Looks like they're really taking attention to detail!

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 am 

ellis wrote:
Anyone have a Sky stream?

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/42438/1/f1-g ... nline.html

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 am 

Damnit, this keeps happening. Somehow screenshots of administration tools keep posting themselves under my username.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm 

I don't see anyone in the F1 threads campaigning to have cars somersaulting through the air on fire. Maybe, like me, they'd rather see smaller run off areas, and a chance to get beached in the gravel after a spin, but I fail to see how that compares in any way at all. I don't want to judge the new c...

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am 

That's a strong evidence F1 should've never gone to Middle East...you don't have a genuine local public and a large fanbase that go to the Race course with their families to watch a race, you don't have ANY racing tradition in those places.....all you got is some rich businessmen and Monarchy membe...

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am 

I'm not saying we should abandon Europe. Because Motor-sport is huge in Britain, you have a big fanbase in Germany, Italy and then there's Monaco. You have to treat Spain as a relative newcomer because until Ferni turned up no-one gave two shits about anything with four wheels in Spain. In fact, the...

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 pm 

Sorry, I know this is not my thread but I thought the idea was for people to compile a list of their favourite 10 cars so scoring could be applied and Phil could then write an article based on it? Members posting one car and saying "I like this one" doesn't seem that useful to him.
Page 3 of 22 [ Search found 432 matches ]