TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:10 pm 

You want to know the difference between a good driver and a great driver? Red Bull is displaying that right now. Webber is good. Very good. Vettel is great. Spain 2011 which Phil raised is actually the perfect point. Vettel pitted and then passed 3 guys in 1 lap. You can sit and say tyres if you wan...

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm 

I agree with iks post. But you know what IndyCar needs? You're not going to like what I say, but you all know it's true - they need someone like BERNIE. Not the Bernie of now, who is just a figurehead at circuits. The Bernie of old who took no BS and sorted out any issues there was with F1. IndyCar ...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
You know, you could avoid stuff like this with simple things like grass or gravel :thumbsup:

Now now, we have no time for rational thinking sir.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 pm 

Abu Dhabi and Valencia produce the best races of the year.

F1 IS BROKEN.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 pm 

He passed McLarens, Lotus, Ferrari (Massa), and cruised up to the back of his team mate, and people are still saying he didn't pass anything significant? olololol.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm 

Why are you braking in an acceleration zone, Narain? You never, never, never do that. Ever. Is he meant to accelerate into the wall? He had no steering. You'd brake too. I might, but Narain is an experienced driver and perhaps should've waited until they were closer to the corner, so as not to surp...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:58 pm 

Whilst I don't agree Alonso was a farce, that's actually a very valid argument. I can't fault that really lol.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 am 

Webber got screwed in 2 accidents (Massa, and the final one), without a doubt, but I don't buy the excuse of "He was only in that pack because of the pit stop to get him out of the way of Sebastian" 2 reasons that isn't a good enough excuse. First, he fucked his own start. He was what, 6th...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:26 am 

I'm not totally sure where the lucky comments come from. First SC he pitted and gained nothing, lost a lot of positions. Second SC was behind him and he only gained one position afterwards, in a pass which was brilliant. He made 1 very stupid error, and 1 slightly silly error. He also passed a lot o...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm 

The teams are in it for themselves. They can sit and pretend they'd do what's best for the sport, rather than themselves but that's a complete crock of shit and every single one of us knows it. In fact this just proves it. They didn't get rid of Randy to help the sport, they did it to help themselve...

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 pm 

I just wish that the teams would really get together, sort their differences out and create a new independent of FIA/FOM series. Disagreed. That would be the worst thing to EVER happen in motorsports. The ring leaders in previous breakaway discussions were teams like Toyota, Honda and BMW. And how ...

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 pm 

Guys, I tried to contact F1, but no success :( A new question in my mind: can somebody please explain the "business of F1" for me? I mean something about CVC, FOM, FIA, FOTA and the whole system of F1. Why did F1 need to loan money, and from who did they do it? I spent hours with that, bu...

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm 

About IndyCar: what happened there? Unfortunately I do not follow it :( Quick summary of IndyCars history. In the early 90s there was IndyCar. IndyCar and CART were the same thing. In 1996, Tony George (who owned Indianapolis) decided he wasn't seeing enough of the money of IndyCar and created his ...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:33 am 

Harvick almost wrecked coming to the line. That accident was ALL NASCARs fault.

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 pm 

I don't think Jeff should be suspended. Do you know why? Because this is NASCARs fault. Yeah Jeff crashed the car, yes he aimed for Bowyer. But NASCAR has stated that this really isn't a crime. It isn't something they're going to punish. So why shouldn't Jeff do it? I'm not justifying what Jeff did,...

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 pm 

Tobias wrote:
and seriously, wtf is T12-T15 all about? No need for that section at all. Just go straight from 12 to 16.

It needed a stadium section, so they threw that in at the end. Didn't hide it very well lol. I bet there is grandstands overlooking it.

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:11 pm 

Yes the racing has been great this year. BUT we complain about the tracks because every track after Sepang that Tilke has designed looks pretty much exactly the same and has zero characteristics. Even Turkey has the same pointless sequence of corners as all his other tracks after turn 1 to 8. Sepan...

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm 

I'd MUCH prefer grass, but if they are going to insist on fucking tarmac everywhere then at least it's different I suppose. I kinda like what they've done to hide the massive expanse of GREY you get everywhere else. I'd still rather have grass and gravel though.

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:14 pm 

If Webber was forced a gearbox change to benefit Vettel then there would be a fucking uproar on this forum, lol. People seem to expect Massa to sacrifice his entire weekend to aid Alonso, but as soon as there is even a hit of at RBR, shit hits the fan. Yes and no. I don't like teams exploiting loop...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:38 pm 

Damon Hill suggesting that it is too cynical to suggest that they deliberately changed the seal, and he heard the seal was actually damaged anyway. Damon Hill might be the most gullible fucking idiot in the paddock today. No matter what your opinion the situation is, you can't deny how stupid Damon ...
Page 8 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]