TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am 

I'm just trying to say that someone who did a very good thing can still do bad things too. Bernie took over the rights to the Belgian GP after it was lost before, simply to keep it on the calender. How is that being twisted as a bad thing? Whenever something bad happens, everyone blames Bernie. It'...

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 pm 

You were in the fucking pitlane exit, you fucking mong. You gave yourself no room. I swear to God, I hope someone dumps him at the Paddock Hill braking area later on. Pitlane exit is still racing surface though, if the roles were reversed, I bet you'd be saying Plato deserved to get dumped for givi...

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:38 pm 

Well you'd never seen Thorne turning up in WTCC and spinning on the formation lap, and under SC, in the same weekend. You wouldn't even see Rob "I'm a legend" Austin turning up and drifting his Audi around every corner, whilst having more body roll than the QE2. The fact MG were able to tu...

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 am 

The Schumacher arguments need to stop, this is now ridiculous.

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 am 

acopip wrote:
Schumacher is 43 years old and has won 7 WDCs in F1. Fact.

I'm 27 years old and am on my second mug of coffee in the last 2 hours. Also fact. Also irrelevant.

Stop arguing about Schumacher every damn thread.

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:49 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Hey you guys, Ellis is a mod now, I'm hoping he wasn't requesting a ceasing of the Schuey bitching and more telling us to move on as an official forum representative... :p

Well, I can only hope anyway ;)

This. The Schumacher discussion doesn't need to pollute every thread.

Post subject: 2012 Random F1 Discussion
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am 

It's also a fact that team members have been held up at gunpoint at Sau Paulo, and equipment goes missing every year there.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 pm 

When I win the euromillions, I'll fund a car for TBK motorsports in BTCC. You can all have 1 weekend each where you can drive around, with the sole purpose of being in Jasons way. We can consider it a public service.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 pm 

Rudy88 wrote:
Is this new car faster than the old one?

2 seconds faster than last year.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:27 am 

Was wondering, how much influence does Bernie have on the actual calendar? I know he is responsible for all the deals with the tracks but does he also have a big say in when the race is held? It's pretty damn convenient that the race coincides with the London marathon. That date was known for a lon...

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 am 

1. 1995 Ferrari 412T2
2. 1966 Eagle Weslake Mk1
3. 2011 Red Bull RB7
4. 1991 Jordan 191
5. 1993 McLaren MP4/8
6. 2001 Arrows A22
7. 1988 McLaren MP4/4
8. 1990 Ferrari 641
9. 1997 McLaren MP4/12
10. 1997 Stewart SF01

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 pm 

Does anyone mind if we have the "Can Michael get a win this week?" discussion again?

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:31 pm 

a7b7u wrote:
Vettel leading the drivers championship after this race. How lame and undeserved is that.

The man who has the most points shouldn't lead the championship!

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm 

Grosjean is the first Frenchman on the podium since Jean Alesi, Spa 1998.

As for the Vettel haters, who bitch and moan no matter what he does...

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm 

Khodr emailed me to say that everyone in the paddock is angry at the British media for misrepresentation of the situation in Bahrain. Lots of them were laughing at Force India too for pulling out of FP2. They can laugh if they want. At the end of the day, Force India came away looking like the only...

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Fergie wrote:
Jesus, Sky showed just how close Lewis got to the barrier with Rosberg.

That's an 'I've just been shafted by something that isn't my fault and I'm fucking well coming through' Lewis Hamilton in the car at that point

It's the thing we all love about Hamilton, lol.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm 

Just saw Webber's post-race interview - critical of the race taking place! A meeting was held during the Chinese GP weekend with the drivers and it was reported that none of the drivers were against the race. If the spokesperson of the GPDA doesn't say anything until after the race is run, then wha...

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 am 

And using admin powers to call people out for votes the majority wouldn't approve of kinda makes me concerned for what else admins will use their powers to do. Sure trolling is bullshit but with the private membership here it's minimal, and not worth this kind of invasiveness. Well, before I would ...

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 pm 

Just finished watching the race a while ago, and I downloaded sky coverage, I usually get the BBC's, gotta say that the commentry team isn't as good as the BBC's, I like Crofty doing FP last year and Martin doing the races, but together they don't really work that well imo, Crofty kept making so ma...

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 am 

But F1 isn't run purely from a financial point of view, otherwise we'd see teams allowed to run different sponsors on their two cars. There's an element of prestige and history that needs to be kept as well, and moving every race to barren wastelands with no spectators or scenery doesn't do that. T...
Page 3 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]