TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:54 pm 

Why is it banned in Eau Rouge? Because it's a famous corner? Why is it not banned in Pohoun? I'm pretty sure you could have a huge accident there if you activated it. This is getting out of hand. Turkey was ridiculous was the DRS, and now they are giving us 2 zones that are longer? Come on, reel it ...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:29 pm 

3 World Champions, in 3 different cars, fighting for the lead at Monaco. I love F1. I love Pirelli.

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am 

Given they have no other resources I can't see that being positive. they could opt for Lola. Then again, no-one thought HRT had the resources and right now their car seems to have more potential than the Virgin. Well, HRT have the advantage of having a premade car from a proven manufacturer. They m...

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:58 am 

Assuming he races under a German license, it'll be the national authority that decides it. I don't know who that is for the Germans, but for the Brits it's the MSA I think. It really depends on what time frame they work in. But removing his license for Le Mans would certainly get his attention, and ...

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm 

Dumas.

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 pm 

Joe A wrote:
Not cool. I just got in, everyone OK?

No report of injury, it was fairly low speed really.

What a strange accident though. He either stopped turning, hit the kerb and lost grip, or locked up and slid straight on. Very odd.

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am 

EsbenT wrote:
Scirocco wrote:
did that dude have a stroke?

Henri Pescarolo has had a stroke, yes.

He's too busy being fucking awesome to care about that though.

Post subject: Re: Le Mans '11 - EPIC.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm 

Highlight playlist, with natrual sounds.

http://sportscararchives.com/videos/lem ... al-sounds/

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm 

And Renault with the mass-damper, which was banned under the same rules as the off throttle diffuser blowing is, by allowing moving parts to influence aerodynamics. Of course, if you break that rule down and analyse it (which the teams do to every single technical regulation, to find loop holes), th...

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm 

Horner making some sense here. I don't even see why everyone's making such a major issue of it. Any team with their cars 2nd and 3rd with 3 laps to go would have done the same thing. To do anything else would be fucking retarded. Because if advantaged Vettel, essentially. It's no secret that he's d...

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 pm 

If Pirelli turn into Bridgestone type performance then we'll be no further forward than we were before. So man up Pirelli.

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:48 am 

Sky can go fuck themselves. I'm not paying for that. The IndyCar and NASCAR coverage is a fucking joke.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 550930.stm

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am 

Tamburello94 wrote:
Is it just me or is the ITV4 stream really shitty, in that it will stop playing sporadically so you have to refresh?

Exactly the same for me in all 3 browsers. I'm using Justin.TV instead now.

http://www.justin.tv/space_hopper#/w/1717296832

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm 

(...) Brundle didn't "mock" Michael. He simply asked if it's really right for Michael to be in F1, in the position he is in, at this point in his life. At which point Coulthard and him had a discussion about it. That's what good commentators do, discuss things. Problem is that especially ...

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 pm 

They also discuss it every time Lewis is in a crash, and they discuss it a LOT more than Michael. So they are discussing about Lewis Hamilton being too old for the sport and that he should retire!? Interesting. Yeah, Lewis who has been in F1 for 2 decades and already retired, had a neck injury, and...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:42 pm 

http://www.justin.tv/rampageturke2#/w/1844659344

Better stream.

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 am 

There's a difference between worried about safety and being a pussy. The drivers reactions to the weather in Korea least season for example was a joke. It was intermediate conditions and Webber and Alonso are bawling their eyes out, and then it gets a little dark and Vettel can't see the marker boar...

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm 

I can't here Jason for the turbo whine.

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:27 pm 

We're judging the guys emotional state from behind a TV Screen, which isn't really a fair way of doing it. For what we know he could have something seriously depressing him (hey, being a racing driver doesn't fix everything) and he won't talk about it publicly (and rightly so). Someone should never ...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 pm 

Please share some of the stories. Sounds like fun. :) The shoes one was about being in Japan. They convinced Dan to go to the Honda museum. Meanwhile, Tony Kanaan got hold of his room key by claiming he was Dan Wheldon (Tony is now barred from that hotel :lol: ) and got himself and Dario into his r...
Page 1 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]