TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:38 pm 

They can only race the 2 milers if they aren't pack racing. These cars have too much downforce, too much drag and not enough power. If that happens with the 2012 car, then they'll just be pack racing everywhere above 1 mile again.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:35 am 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula ... 871312.stm

Trulli confirmed at Lotus.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 pm 

Since the fastest car has retired, this is Mark Webbers chance to get a win.

lawl, just kidding.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:14 pm 

Alex wrote:
Thing is it probably would have been closer if Vettel was still in the race, with him fighting Hamilton.

You might be right there, which is wonderfully ironic.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:05 pm 

And we need an option to see the voters (plugin?) so we can spot the trolls.

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 pm 

RtN wrote:
Does a faster lap and then lets him through.

Whatsupwiththat?

He was making his point. He is faster, but the issue won't allow him to win.

Twitter has exploded into "OMG TEAM ORDERS". Nothing to do with that gearbox I guess.

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 pm 

You're welcome. (sorry, bad mood day). Hey no worries, it doesn't matter. My comment wasn't supposed to create an arguement or come across as trolling but clearly that failed. To be clear - I know there's a difference between the scenarios and longevity of the issues both Power and Busch have been ...

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 am 

He's certainly better than Petrov, but Senna has been treated harshly. There was a day when young drivers would get over a years worth of solid testing before a race drive. Senna got nothing in the HRT at all, dumped in and did respectable enough (nothing major, really), then got limited running in ...

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 am 

Yeah but banning an entire suspension system at this stage is a joke, especially when Lotus asked for confirmation before. Forcing them to do a redesign is ridiculous.

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm 

Brendan Kaczmarek wrote:
Will be there for the second time, but this time as a marshal! No idea where I'll be working as yet, but I'll definitely have time to meet up at some point.

Do you guys have much to do on Friday? We're really going to have to have an awesome meet up.

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm 

The step is there.

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 am 

Agreed, it would look good if it didn't have those awful sidepods, by all means change the design of the car for safety reasons, but don't make it look different for the sake of it, which is seems Indycar have done. ATM the car looks the bastardised son of the old car and the Delta wing (especially...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 am 

Cartman wrote:
Congratulations Juan Montoya, your stupidity has just ruined the Daytona 500.

You're right. He should have predicted the future and made his car break somewhere else.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to find the stupidity to blame JPM for it, but I wasn't disappointed again.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:27 am 

How many colombians does it take to stop the Daytona 500?

Just Juan!

I'll go now.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 am 

I remember Tony Stewart talking about when he formed his team, and someone asked him if Ryan Newman would be allowed to fight him for wins, or just hand him positions. Tony said if Ryan handed him victories, then he'd sack him for not fighting for positions like his job demands he does. I guess Rous...

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 am 

The problem with the pack racing was it wasn't really racing - it was more follow the leader than the single file stuff. The cars just formed 2 lines and stayed in those lines for 30-40 laps until someone made a mistake, at which point all hell broke lose and cars flew through the air. At least in N...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:45 am 

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:03 am 

If they pit Perez and Massa at the same time, can they do a driver swap, Le Mans style during this race?

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 am 

The worlds most stupid pit decision by leaving him an extra lap. A suspicious radio call. First mistake of the race when not really under pressure. It's just all spectacularly convenient.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:43 pm 

Love the people calling it a conspiracy. What a load of bullshit. Yes, Sergio Perez would sacrifice a win and in doing so he'd throw it off the road rather than simply slow down. It isn't just about Perez. It's about all the stupidity. They made the most stupid pit stop decision possible, and waite...
Page 2 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]