TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 46 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Justin Wilson 1978-2015
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:15 am 

As promised here is the Downforce Radio Tribute to Justin show, which apparently (and if I knew this I'd probably have been far too nervous) has already been heard by Stefan and his and Justin's cousin and other members of the family.... 8O http://www.spreaker.com/user/jakesanson/downforce-usa-justi...

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:11 am 

Garbage. Nowhere most of the year and absolutely backs into the Championship on a day where he was never really in contention.

I respect the talent, both Johnson and Knaus, but this one is a joke.

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:27 pm 

NASCAR screwed the pooch in many ways Leaving so much oil dry down pretty much gave the drivers no chance to stop that from being a giant wreck Even if it had no actual effect on the track (which it seems to have) the psychological effect of the drivers trying to avoid it while side by side on a lat...

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:47 pm 

Most recent upload from Indycar. Excellent quality, letterboxed 1080p.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:10 pm 

Go back to the package they ran in the Fall 2000 Talladega race. Wicker, roof fin, bigger plate.

Cars are just too unstable to do anything without spinning out.

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:19 am 

Except for the separation between Gen 2 and 3, and Gen 4 and 5, the rest are all arbitrary. They just picked a random point to mark the start of all the other ones. For example, it's hardly true that the cars were 'strictly stock' until 1966.
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 46 matches ]