TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 46 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:49 pm 

I have pretty much erased the COT years from my mind so 2003 feels just like yesterday. :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:28 am 

Get. Paul. Fuckin. Page.

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 pm 

I'm relieved that this car doesn't look like the one from Talladega Nights.

The less we're reminded of that horrible movie, the better.

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 am 

I have another idea. Isn't Gatorade owned by Pepsico?

If so,

I bet it'd look good on a Gen6.

Just a thought.

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:22 pm 

You've gotta love Jaime though, such a nice guy

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:03 am 

Racefan4ever wrote:
de31168 wrote:
ChrisTRD wrote:
I'd like to see her in a more natural state before I give an opinion.

You mean in the kitchen?

:thumbsup:

What is so "thumbs up" about that "joke"? We spit on racists, but sexists are celebrated? Fuck that. de31168's comment is despicable.

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:44 am 

Been a long fall from grace hasn't it IMSA? Ugh. Generally, I thought the race was pretty good. I don't know if they just fired all the ALMS IMSA officials or not, but the jerk offs in race control reek of Grand-Am stooges. Inexcusable for the call to go yellow to setup the finish and that asinine c...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 am 

Why are we comparing stick-and-ball sports and motorsport?

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:29 am 

Besides, not every game 7 or Super Bowl ends in a tight game...you'd be surprised how many blowouts we have. Same deal here. If the championship gets clinched with 2 or 3 races to go, so be it. Plus, even if the race winds down to the last race, it's not a guarantee that they'll fight tooth-and-nail...

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:34 am 

Real talk: What would it actually take to make you legitimately stop watching NASCAR for good? We've put up with a decade of unnecessary changes to the cars, boring racing, and nonstop Chase bullshit that all keep getting stupider and more convoluted ever year. Is it even possible to quit cold turke...

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 am 

I'll speak for myself in response to zippy's question: there are plenty of people on this forum that came to follow NASCAR and other motorsport at different points in their lives. I've literally been a fan since I was a toddler, so I think the biggest issue for me is just that it's a really hard hab...

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 am 

Well...wouldn't the best overall season have been either Gordon or Logano's team?

The 4 car had the most speed overall but they fucked up quite a bit.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:05 am 

There's nothing exciting about it when you have to fabricate it to try and make it exciting. Motorsport isn't like other sports. Don't compare them and and no, not all other sports work that way, the English Premiership doesn't have any kind of playoff system and often has the title decided before t...

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:51 am 

Never really got a good draft today; really it was so unorganized getting any drafting going other than some small 2 car drafts or a little tow here and there. Sean Corr's two cars, the 2 Venturini cars and Brian Keselowski's car were the only ones who really got something organized. And might I say...

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:21 pm 

Problem with NASCAR is that it wants to be the WWE of motorsport, rather than a legitimate sport. If we saw it as a proper sporting event we'd be completely ok with that finish - we don't get all NEVER WATCHING AGAIN every time F1 has anything less than a 4 wide finish with 7 cars on fire and 2 more...

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:49 pm 

Kurt has done nothing positive for the sport, ever, and whether or not this is completely true, being suspended under Section 12-4-A "Actions Detrimental To Stock Car Racing" is completely appropriate. He is an embarrassment to the sport, a punchline, an eyesore. Has been for years. To eve...

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:23 am 

Race Hub had a really wonderful tribute to Steve today, I'm not ashamed to say it brought a few tears to my eyes. When they renamed the Bristol race in honor of Steve, my first thought was "What makes him so special? Millions of people around the world are fighting cancer". Then I started ...

Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:54 pm 

Earl was double dippin, trying to become the first horse to win the Kentucky Derby and a Nascar race in the same weekend.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:53 am 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:31 am 

I instantly thought of 5 crashes worse than this. They all involved actual human beings losing their lives.
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 46 matches ]