Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:15 pm 

I'd probably shoot myself.

Post subject: Re: The Talladega 500
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 pm 

Drew39 wrote:
God what a fucking anticlimax

Last lap pass, side by side at the line = anticlimax?!??

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 am 

Race car drivers like to drive race cars - like, honestly I don't even know how to respond to the idea that drivers should only race strictly in one series and I don't know why it's on this board of all places.

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:24 pm 

If you're going to have green-white checkers then you might as well have the races finish under green.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:04 pm 

I am bummed about the qualifying regs. I was looking forward to seeing really high-speed runs.

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:42 pm 

Beasts they were.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:41 am 

This isn't on NASCAR specifically (but the broadcasters), but one thing I want to point out that annoys me about recent NASCAR races, particularly at superspeedways (Talladega more than Daytona but there too) is the bad camera angles. I'm not sure what's different precisely but I think in the past t...

Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:33 pm 

Semi-random but early in the split it's shocking the difference between CART and the IRL - watching old IRL races and it's so, so shitty. The cars sounded awful, looked cheap and awful, mostly no-name drivers, just this real amateurish small-time feeling to the whole thing that is charming from like...

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:01 am 

I’m both incredibly happy for Daniel and also pissed off about the insanely stupid format.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:25 am 

I still think assigning blame to a driver is beyond idiotic - crashes happen they just do it's motorsports. Accidents are an inevitability; you have to make sure the crashes that happen are more survivable that's how you deal with safety but it's pure naivety to think that "oh if drivers just r...

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 am 

The hanford device CART races are just, unbelievable. Like, I can't believe what I'm watching unbelievable. I can definitely understand not liking them but yeah, to me they're just the icing on the cake of what was, in my opinion, the most incredible era and form of motorsports ever (CART in the 90s...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:36 pm 

People are so outlandishly and unabashedly racist to Bubba Wallace online. Any social media comment he makes is just full of racist dipshits. It makes me sick. Didn't know where to say this but yeah, it's extremely bad.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:01 pm 

Lewis Hamilton was robbed of a record eight world championship. Like I don't care what you think about Lewis, he had that taken away from him after a stunning drive for the sake of entertainment and drama. That’s just so sad and pitiful for what is meant to me the pinnacle of motorsport. I think it’...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 13 matches ]