TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 5 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:53 pm 

The minute success ballast is in, I'm done with F1. It's the reason I don't watch touring cars, or GT racing with their BoP bullshit. Why don't successfull football teams start a goal down or with a man less? Why don't they hand Usain Bolt a bunch of weights to run with in the 100 metres run? Becaus...

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 pm 

Disability or not, he isn't good enough to be in the BTCC. The same applies to some of the drivers currently in the series.

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:59 am 

This is one of the increasingly number of dumber rules being initiated by the FIA. We are not talking bout two way telemetry here, like we had in the early 00's where by teams could change settings from the pits. This was rightly banned. Every action relating to the car on the track has to be change...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:46 pm 

i may feel we are a little overreacting here. Not saying we should not feel bad for what happened to bianchi but it's part of the sport and if you can't properly handle it than it may be the wrong sport for you. This is part of the sport, even if it's the worst part, and we know it and we should acc...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:51 pm 

If they will be disqualified, you can ask why they haven't received the black flag during the race.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 5 matches ]