TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 146 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2017
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:10 pm 

As I heard on the radio this morning, I did not know they reduced the plate size on the Cup cars... perfect way to increase passing............. I liked the plate package just fine as it was last year. Less throttle response doesn't sound appealing to me. Also, watching the 22 make laps out there a...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2017
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:05 pm 

Just checked Xfinity practice: the rear spoilers are now a little smaller and narrower. Holy crap..they actually did something!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:57 pm 

Fan view

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:21 pm 

Since the Atlanta Race Page isn't up yet. Here is the link to the random Fantasy Racing Game, so you can get your picks for Atlanta. https://randomfantasyracing.com/ I got Daniel Suarez this week. Can you or someone post this in the weekly race thread every week? I forgot to do the 500. I can do th...

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:54 pm 

ChrisTRD wrote:
I remember a few years back NHMS was covered in snow and the employees raced snowmobiles around it. It was pretty neat.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:35 pm 

Yeah, but it's kind of been done.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:15 am 

Or race at IRP.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:55 pm 

Louisville (less than .5 mile, between 3 and 10 corners) Flemington (square track driven like a circle) Mesa Marin (high-banked half mile) Saugus (flat short track) I-70 (dog-legged high-banked short track) Those are the type of tracks I'd want to see the Trucks run on. Different tracks with charact...

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:05 pm 

I glanced at the Texas schedule today and was surprised to find that there isn't a test day tomorrow for the Cup teams to get used to the new surface/configuration. There's a slightly-longer-than-normal practice session on Friday and that's it before qualifying. I guess Eddie Gossage said that he w...

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:21 am 

That rebranding of Mello Yello looks awful, that can looks something like a shitty energy drink would have.

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:18 pm 

Nice. And Gibbs still haven't won :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 pm 

ChrisTRD wrote:
Coyotekart1 wrote:
You double Danica s tits and they still aren't even half the size of the monster girls rack.

That rack was delicious. Thank you Monster.

I'd like to attach two bikes to that rack and take them for a day of mountain biking!!

I...I don't think I know how to do this.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 pm 

It'll be better than listening to Adam Alexander.

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:08 pm 

I got Jeffrey Earnhardt

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:24 pm 

Need dry weather? Have F1 come to town! Need rain? Have NASCAR come to town! It's almost as certain as death and taxes.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:23 am 

Hey that's me. :p You guys rock! Actually this place and the old TBK was how I really got into racing in the first place, as well as the first place I had to talk to friends about racing instead of driving my parents up a wall. That being said; airbornezzzzz potential is fairly low at Phoenix sooo. ...

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 am 

Just a recap on the truck race... Screw Austin Wayne Self. :yuk: Blew a right front tire twice in the final laps, and the first tire went down in front of myself and a group further towards the back. He tried making it to pit road and all the trucks around us were going under the yellow, clipping th...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:03 pm 

Here is how Zippy fared in truck practice: Practice 1: 24th best lap: 20.966 seconds/90.318 MPH Practice 2: 22nd best lap: 20.724 seconds/91.372 MPH Practice 3: 23rd best lap: 20.498 seconds/92.380 MPH Pretty good gains from practice session to practice session. 20.29 in Q! I think we have a really...

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:07 am 

ChrisTRD wrote:
Ugh, got Gray fuckin Gaulding in random fantasy....

"Your game sucks, Steve"
Page 7 of 8 [ Search found 146 matches ]