Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:39 am 

Wow, what a picture.

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:35 pm 

Adam Alexanders voice is just grating.

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 pm 

I always enjoyed Ralph's commentary with the AMA racing, he's genuinely excited about what's happening on the track and the emotion isn't fabricated.

Like Dr. Jerry's commentary is awful. Heavy contact, car upside down, rolling... yawn.

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm 

What exactly was the gain to be had with running different spacers anyway? Someone on another forum said that with the spacers being hollow, they resonate the engine vibrations through the Earnhardt bar into the roof and into those hollow spacers. It creates a small bubble of high pressure inside t...

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 pm 

So tomorrow we have:

Mods @ 1:30
Indy @ 3:00
Busch @ 3:30
Trucks @ 8:30

Damn.

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 pm 

Someone said that's the preliminary entry list and more might be added later. Hopefully that's the case but I have no qualms about 30 something quality trucks going for 20 spots either.

Onboard with Bloomquist.

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:08 pm 

I would love to see Kurt call Chip a fat fuck.

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm 

ChrisTRD wrote:
Anyone have a pic?

http://i.imgur.com/X6E7F5E.jpg

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:04 pm 

Hey, if all else fails for Marty, he can always become an assistant in Bill Weber's magic show.

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:52 am 

You know, it's much more rage-worthy when the Cup guys don't dominate the entire race. When Kyle leads 99% of a race, you end up falling asleep before lap 50, wake up to find him in victory lane, and you only feel slightly agitated about it. Tonight's race just gets your hopes up, then proceeds to s...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:02 pm 

She still wants the D.

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 am 

In the past 5 years, Ralph Shaheen's criminally-short tenure in the TNT booth in '09 has likely come the closest to sounding like a person who actually gives a shit about what's happening in the race.

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:11 pm 

I was bored at work the other day, so I did some stat and number crunching while looking at some of the greats in the sport. There's been a lot of talk about comparing Jimmie Johnson to Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty in recent days... drivers are definitely a forever-changing breed, so comparing J...

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:30 am 

Just looking at the lead changes from years past and in the COT and Gen6 days, its never really been ALL that different...There always has been dominators, Underdogs usually get 1-3 races a year, rest are filled with big teams. In our "glory days" of the late 90's...Jeff Gordon was winning...

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:57 am 

I CAME IN LIKE A WREE-CKING BALLLLL

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 pm 

Yea, that was disclosed late last year itself. Good article about it, from back then.

http://www.gordonkirby.com/categories/c ... no400.html

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:35 pm 

the 9 would look better if it didn't have that red and yellow line shit on the side

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:13 pm 

ChrisTRD wrote:
I'd like to see her in a more natural state before I give an opinion.

You mean in the kitchen?

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm 

Now now.. you can't really compare eras anyways. The points system for the majority of Petty's championships was way different, short fields, 40-60+ races per season, etc. The stuff is always evolving. A champion is someone who excels based on the rules presented and finishes first out of others com...

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:07 am 

I like Bestwick because it's genuine emotion. Sadler's crash in '03 for example was one of his better calls… The Nationwide finish at Daytona in 2012 was great. An example of bad play by play would be Dr. Jerry's career in the booth… Whether there was emotion or not it didn't come through in his cal...
Page 2 of 8 [ Search found 146 matches ]