TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 146 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:50 pm 

I heard a lot of times Mark Martin lost a championship because his wheel broke in the pacing lap at Talladega. And a lot of times a team may have a great season but lose one game in the playoffs and they're out. The biggest unfair thing I see is that each driver is better at a certain track, and thi...

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:45 pm 

Here's the Comedic Racing Glossary from the John Boy and Billy Show: "That's racing" - That's why they don't let us carry handguns in the car anymore. "I just meant to rattle his cage." - I put him into the wall. "I hate that it happened"- But it did. Deal with it. &quo...

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 pm 

The odds of a crash or somebody getting bumped out of the way were so high at the old Bristol, you just felt on-edge half the time. It wasn't the actual crashes as much as the anticipation that something spectacular -- good or bad -- could happen at any time. The same thing is what draws people to p...

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:37 pm 

Cartman wrote:

Sweet memories with that hood...

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:16 am 

The first two positions in qualifying used to be a reward for the team that had the best body guys, the best engine shop, the best off season. The qualifying races were for everyone else. Now we have a qualifying race... For a qualifying race. Wat Who the fuck cares if qualifying is boring. It's qua...

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:33 pm 

They did that, it culminated...

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 pm 

Oh the drama! "Nobody has your back like I have" "I like you Denny, you're my friend." "Tony, I never touched her!" See the drama continue, next Sunday on The Bold & The Beautiful: A Racer's Tale. (I rooted for Danica to get back in it after that wreck yesterday, f...

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:10 am 

The 1997 Goody's Headache Powder 500 from Bristol Motor Speedway, imo the best intro to any NASCAR race.

Pretty great race too.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 pm 

Blast from the past.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:42 pm 

I don't understand, why people are having such an issue with this? Because it's NASCAR and the fans have to bitch about something. Be mad at the Chase, the racing, the idiots in charge, the officiating, the announcers, the broadcast companies, the tracks, the asphalt for not being new, the asphalt ...

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:30 pm 

(video was took down)

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:44 pm 

Could have a Modified race on a road course again, NASCAR testing several Whelen Modified Tour cars on June 12th at Thompson Speedway's 1.7 mile roval that was recently reopened last year after not being used for many years. http://racedayct.com/2015/05/breaking-news-whelen-modified-tour-to-test-on-...

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:21 pm 

Since this is Sonoma Weekend, let's look back: Perhaps the only time ever, a flip in NASCAR happened under caution 0IpoZ7jDe24 The Montreal Sears Point screwjob! The last 5 laps of this race had everything! AHqsps4c210 Awesome flip by John Krebs in 1994. XR_RkZhDIDg Even though he didn't have th...

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 am 

I'm disappointed in the opinions expressed by many on this board. It smells of hypocrisy. Seems to me that the majority of us agreed that pack racing had to go despite it's raw excitement. Now, after watching the race and reading through these comments, I generally find that the style of racing on o...

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:17 pm 

No fans got killed, catch fence did its job. Austin Dillion didn't get killed, catch fence did its job. That engine didn't go in the seats, catch fence did its job. That engine didn't get go through a drivers windshield, catch fence did its job. No tires landed in that seats this time, the pits, a d...

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 pm 

May the schwartz be with you.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:59 am 

If NASCAR raised the ride height on these things a bit so they weren't sucked down right on the track, it'd be even better.

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:29 am 

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:22 pm 

Lime Rock wants a Truck date
http://wwlp.com/2015/07/30/lime-rock-pa ... rs-trucks/

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 am 

Fuck Doug Yates and the rest of the whiney bitch ass nascar teams. NASCAR already tried to make an across the board racecar to save teams money with the COT. The idea was, the template box is so tight you don't have to build special cars anymore. Take this thing to Fontana, Martinsville, Talladega, ...
Page 4 of 8 [ Search found 146 matches ]