TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 198 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:57 pm 

Seeing Jennifer Jo flaunting her gifts as Ginger is way better.

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:39 pm 

This happened at Dover yet she has in race tweets updating Kurts run at Charlotte.

Also, Fuck Roger Goodell

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:44 pm 

No he trolls the shit out of these threads now. His negative attitude is getting old. Clearly NASCAR stole his ice cream cone and pushed him to the ground in the playground.

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:25 pm 

Bill starts his own team and he drives the NAPA #9 Ford until NAPA reduces sponsorship in 3 years and Coors jumps on to sponsor. NASCAR then approves the 1985 Ford Thunderbird for competition.

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:07 pm 

What? The cars are good, the rules package is what needs improvement.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:04 pm 

I moved cooking valentines dinner to sunday... Bc she wants to watch the race :lol:

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:06 pm 

Yeah definitely should just call it Speedweek or what not. There's such a lapse of time between the Rolex 24 and any practice for ARCA/Trucks/Xfinity/Cup. When I was a kid I used to love "Speedweeks" for the fact of all the coverage ESPN would have. Now there's not much to it. Poor kids ge...

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:12 pm 

I'll take any of it. I think this is a pretty cool thing they are doing. Really showing they are here for real. Fuck ESPN.

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:05 pm 

I'm tied for 7th..... with my wife...... who didn't even pick the Unlimited :(

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 pm 

The timing just fuckin sucks for him. 2 days before the biggest race of the year. She clearly is out to destroy him and she's succeeding. A lot doesn't add up. The lady has been doing talk show rounds. Who the Fuck does that?? And on a personal note, Kurts my favorite driver, has been since Rusty re...

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:38 pm 

That's a list of awesomeness right there.

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:50 pm 

If I woke up at the track today, this would be exactly how I'd picture it. My alarm would be this exact music.

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 pm 

Day racing at Darlington used to be insanely fun to watch because of the tire drop off. Cars skating around everywhere. God why can't they run the Southern 500 during the day!?

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:03 am 

Gene Haas told Jenna Fryer he wants to know about Kurts Chase eligibility ... Also this, take it for what it's worth. I'm sure they could have had just straight up Haas Automation hats... http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll10/ChrisTRD289/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150308_195141_zpsjecsx42m.jpg

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:40 pm 

Chris Myers: "are there any mistakes you've made along the way?"

Kurt Busch: "yeah, not changing the code to my motor home door"

LOL

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:43 pm 

NASCAR does not want Kurt to win

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:49 pm 

Not a knock on Regan Smith or David Ragan but you can clearly see the talent level on display. Regan had the 41 as a 15th place car and Kurt's in 2nd and Kyle would have that 18 in the top 10 or better

Post subject: The Classic NASCAR Thread
Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:39 am 

So it's NASCAR's 1st off weekend of the year. And with all the debating talk about today's racing, a little wine in me,, I jumped on YouTube to watch some classic races. I decided to watch the 1997 Southern 500. It sparked an idea that it would be great to discuss races from the past. Post clips, di...

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:32 pm 

I'll admit it... I'd be ok if Ryan Newman left the sport forever.

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:34 pm 

I think they were thinking, "fuck it, can't have the All Star race run the 2016 package and outshine all the other races... stick with 2015!"
Page 5 of 10 [ Search found 198 matches ]