TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 198 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:31 pm 

Get a good pick (41) finally for random fantasy... First car to wreck.... About right.

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:47 pm 

You double Danica s tits and they still aren't even half the size of the monster girls rack. admit it, you'd still bang either given the chance ;) It's not like Danica is ugly...just has the chest of a 13 year old girl or a fat man. Tits are tits tho... You are really underestimating a fat man's bo...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:20 am 

A comment on Almirola.. A back issue is no joke. I ruptured my L4, L5 disc last summer and I was basically in my bed for 4 weeks straight until I got a spinal injection. He fractured the T5 which is middle back. I don't think he races again this year. I could barely walk for 2 months. I went from ru...

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm 

The things I'm really hoping for after this is continuing to shake up the playoff races and when the stupid track agreements are up, adding another natural RC to the Cup schedule. That and fuckin trucks at Lime Rock.

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 am 

I got Harvick. I'm pleased.

Post subject: Re: NXS & Cup @ Daytona
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:24 pm 

I got the fuckin 32 for the 2nd week in a row. I'm doing good in points and this is really fucking me. That said, I've always liked the July Daytona race. Though they should put it back on July 4th regardless of the day it falls on. Have an off week the week before or after depending on how it falls...

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:00 pm 

Maybe what's on the tapes is why they divorced :ohmy:

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:42 pm 

Yeah except there's sponsors, employees to consider... Oh and the team is a feeder team for Joe Gibbs so I don't think the coach would allow it. But keep trying to convince people you have big balls Kyle.

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:28 pm 

Chevrolet 10 years ago: We won't run the Camaro in NASCAR out of respect for it's iconic body lines

Chevrolet today: Introducing a shitty looking NASCAR Camaro for 2018

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:42 pm 

zippy wrote:
Yessir! Back at it one more time this year. One of my favorite tracks. :D :flag:

Riding some really positive momentum into this weekend so let's hope for uhm, more of the same? :lol:

Definitely expecting some 19-27 drama.

Well we will be cheering you on once again! Good luck bud!

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:45 pm 

So last nigjt, I stopped at a Subway with the wife to grab and go. They had the race in the TV. Under caution with 13 to go. We left, stopped by another 2 stores, got home, turned on the DVR, fast forwarded thru the race and still hit the race live before the last restart. ARCA timing as fuck.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:05 am 

Gotta want to stop first. This is his second go with DUI and I see that the stakes are raised with some righteous Oxy's. Copious booze coupled with lines of opiates is usually a good concoction to hit bottom. I agree that if NASCAR doesn't follow it's own policy with him then they truly are lost. O...

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:27 am 

Earnhardt wrecks Labonte out of the way when Labonte had the clear faster car, classic NASCAR finish. 10 laps of side by side clean racing with a bumper put forth in the last corner, bullshit manufactured finish. Todays fans.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:55 pm 

Boy I miss the days of seeing these cars just nose drop when hitting the brakes on corner entry. Saw a lot of clips this week with the gen 4 cars in the later years doing this and loved it... However I do not miss how stupid that car looked at the end. They need the gen 7 to be good...

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:29 am 

It was made official today that Sonoma will be DW's last race in the booth. A few years late. I really hope they get another CC in there that hasn't been out of the game for too long. Or a driver. Not Mcmurray though. I don't think he has the voice for it. Personally I don't think Harvick does eith...

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:33 pm 

Never should have destroyed the Busch North Series. Would camp at Lime Rock every year for that race.

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:17 am 

On June 9th, 2004. Penske Racing and Racing Electronics held a a non sanctioned test at Talladega Superspeedway. The #2 Miller Lite Dodge was running an engine that was normally restricted. They ran the same engine minus the plate and the results were amazing. Unofficial Rusty ran a speed of 216.309...

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:13 am 

Im happy this post is still going and this message board. I started this thread almost 7 years ago. I havent posted regularly in years. Still 24th in most posts here.
Page 10 of 10 [ Search found 198 matches ]