Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:40 pm 

Thanks buttons are back

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 pm 

Let's all take a deep breath... Jimmie, Kyle or Carl didn't win

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 pm 

Is there a NASCAR North race this weekend? Or does that series even exist anymore? :? No race this year, the old Busch North Series is now the K&N Pro East Series and 2009 was the last year they raced at the Glen. They switched the name to the East Series in 2006 when they started adding races ...

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:33 pm 

I LOVE that Lime Rock has no grandstands. You have freedom to watch where ever you want and free admission to the paddock. Yeah the modifieds run there but they need the east series back. Trucks would be awesomeness imo.

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 pm 

Fuck ESPN

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm 

Nothing says America like just doing for the money

Post subject: Re: Cup, Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 pm 

Funny how most of you want racing from the 80's 90's to return but did any of you watch races every week then? There were countless races of long green flag runs with 7-8 cars on the lead lap. Hell in the mid 90's it was only Earnhardt, Wallace, Martin winning most. Winning by 5 secs was normal. I t...

Post subject: Re: Cup/N'Wide @ Richmond
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 am 

Oh well then... Bitch away, bitch away... :lol:

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:29 am 

No more cup races at night. Fuck I miss July Daytona during the day and the brickyard on a Saturday

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:08 pm 

Why not 30, 20 or 30, 10.... invert (by draw) after the first. You know, like it used to be.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:35 am 

Taylor Earnhardt gets married: Taylor Nicole Earnhardt and Brandon Samuel Putnam were married on the 26th of May, 2012 at the Earnhardt Estate in Mooresville, North Carolina. Earnhardt, 23, is a professional rodeo competitor and devotes herself to supporting the Dale Earnhardt Foundation, a charita...

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 pm 

Allen Bestwick is the only thing that makes ESPN/ABC tolerable.

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm 

As as Kurt Busch fan this sucks. I know he needs to calm his stupid mouth down but I agree with Chris. He made a snotty remark, he didn't intentionally flip someone at 190mph or wreck a series title contender during caution purposely. As just a fan of the sport, NASCAR's grey area is retarded. I gue...

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:53 am 

I showed my gf the pic right now, her response?... "Was Montoya around?"

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:37 am 

LOL at you fucks still finding some way to blame Danica. If that was her hitting anyone you'd all be up in arms. She did a great job today but fuck her, she's Danica. So let's all LOL Danica!!!

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 am 

NASCAR needs to bring the Cup Series to Iowa ASAP imo. Fuck Kentucky... Or Chicago.... Or Kansas.... Or ah hell you get the picture.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm 

One of the very good things about TNT is Ralph Shaheen. Dude needs to be put back in the booth.

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 pm 

Exactly. It was an exciting finish where we saw 2 drivers push each other to the edge with mutual respect. No dumping the other. Something that's rare these days.

Post subject: Re: Pocono/Iowa
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 pm 

Fuck the CT DOT. They fix shit that's not necessary but turn a blind eye to huge problems.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 pm 

she's cute and .......... cute > hot
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 198 matches ]