TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 396 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm 

So as promised, here are the pictures of my short trip to Monaco two weeks ago. The track was almost completed, except for some grandstands and the swimming pool chicanes. I could walk freely in the pits and the drivers briefing rooms :D It's really strange to see the city in its everyday setting: e...

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm 

The 2 crashes I saw today (both at Dunlop Chicane)

The Toyota Hybrid sounds awesome by the way.

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 pm 

Oooh look they've let a motorbike and sidecar race at Le Mans.....

The sidecar rider seems to have fallen off already but......oh no wait, that's the Deltawing...

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:34 pm 

-final restart, Piquet Jr, Danica, Busch and JV line up 1-2-3-4 -Piquet Jr deliberately drives into the pit wall on the restart -Danica and Busch approach T1 side by side -JV forgets to brake, takes them both out -all end upside down in the gravel -climb from their charred wreckages -Danica blames K...

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 pm 

stimaro wrote:
American Dragon wrote:
Red Bull want to protest, Schumi could have used DRS in the yellow zone.

Srsly, go fuck yourself, Red Bull.

Red Bull sucks!

So it'd be Red Bulls fault of Michael broke the rules? Really? I'm struggling to follow this train of "logic".

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 am 

Tweeted this to Jeff Gluck. :lol:

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 pm 

Letting Q2 run to a conclusion is what people are annoyed for. The FIA shouldn't need to tell the teams when the conditions in a session where you need not be on the track that the conditions are too bad, the teams should know for theselves. . Didn't Senna say the FIA were right to red flag becuase ...

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:22 pm 

Gaara wrote:
DC has a crazy stalker and he's currently dressed up like Scooby Doo :lol:

So that's how Phil1993 decided to get on TV

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am 

codename_47 wrote:
I'm also tired about the DRS whining in thread after thread.

Yet it's ok to fill IndyCar threads with the same complaints every week. You can't have it both ways.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:20 pm 

Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering Buffering...

Post subject: Re: DTM 2012
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm 

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Anyone cap that?

Already a few copies of it on Youtube.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:42 pm 

Stream here. Just wanted to make sure it was actually showing the lights race.
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/138770/ ... -race.html

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Mattzel89 wrote:
yay the finger again for the zillionth time

Stop abusing your powers German mod.

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:21 pm 

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/143681/2/watch-nascar-nationwide-series:-onemain-financial-200---the-race.html

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm 

2012 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka - Round 15 http://okinawahai.com/images/2012/01/1955Japans_flag.jpg A country who loves cars and motorsports. This one of the best ways to define Japan as we approach to another Japanese GP. The history of the Japanese GP began in 1976 at the Fuji Speedwa...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 am 

let's have a look at some top speeds, then we'll find out how much that plato is cheating The MG isn't particularly fast in a straight line, however it is an extremely quick car overall. He only has 1 car challenging him for the title, and that car is continually pegged back to the point where it s...

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm 

I agree with iks post. But you know what IndyCar needs? You're not going to like what I say, but you all know it's true - they need someone like BERNIE. Not the Bernie of now, who is just a figurehead at circuits. The Bernie of old who took no BS and sorted out any issues there was with F1. IndyCar ...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm 

Why are you braking in an acceleration zone, Narain? You never, never, never do that. Ever. Is he meant to accelerate into the wall? He had no steering. You'd brake too. I might, but Narain is an experienced driver and perhaps should've waited until they were closer to the corner, so as not to surp...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm 

Brooney wrote:
What if fluids go into vettels hole?

dear god, the internet has ruined me
Page 2 of 20 [ Search found 396 matches ]