TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 114 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:25 am 

OK... was asleep (but it is 3.16 am here now!)... what happened to Karun? The front suspension broke during Dumbreck's last stint.. unsure how it happened. The situation made worse by the fact that the team did not notice the collapsed suspension until after the car was sent back out again. They th...

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:03 am 

Edwards/DC were great this morning (was watching on TSN). As much as I like Martin, I found I really didn't miss him at all.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:00 am 

Kids kids, cmon kids *passes pacifier*.

Button for me, flawless drive and was very quick.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 am 

What are the chances of finding a half decent stream to watch this race on?! If not, I'll just wait till 2.45...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 am 

Damnit, this keeps happening. Somehow screenshots of administration tools keep posting themselves under my username.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm 

*Generic Plato Bashing Post*

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 am 

And using admin powers to call people out for votes the majority wouldn't approve of kinda makes me concerned for what else admins will use their powers to do. Sure trolling is bullshit but with the private membership here it's minimal, and not worth this kind of invasiveness. Well, before I would ...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:18 pm 

Schumacher.

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 pm 

Wow great video, we must have been very near to each other as you must have been walking the track anti clockwise from Pflanzgarten to the Karusell as we were in the area between Brunnchen and Wippermann when the night started... Here are some of my pics of the #85 as requested by Eddington ;) http:...

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 pm 

Henri has his cars back. The French courts threw out the case already. Good work from the Pescarolo lawyers there.

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 am 

pimmy wrote:

Glad to stefan hodgetts back in the clios hopefully give rivett a good battle like they did in the past

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:54 pm 

Fergie wrote:
Maldonado is a fucking dick.

100/10 race though, just pure insanity.

Quoted for dumbness.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 pm 

Does "awesome" mean "fast enough to win several races and a WDC"? If yes, then Jean Alesi was certainly not. An epic showman with guts though. Hill still was the second best driver of the field to M.Schumacher in the mid-90s after Senna died. And he beat a very, very fast Villene...

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm 

Just noticed that Singapore has no author yet: I could do this one as well.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 am 

YES, Hamilton out of f#cking Mclaren!!!

Sure Hamilton won't be doing better at Mercedes, but have annoyed how Mclaren fucked up opportunity after opportunity the last phew years.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 pm 

WHAT are you guys talking about? THAT'S something to talk about! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vDG3NOiqAE Moment of the year! Thanks TBK for the eventful season, wouldn't be as funny and amazing without you all. I hope next year we get a better ending for me :p "Leave me alone! I know what I...

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 am 

I think we should have a Thread like this again Driver of the year: Team of the year: Biggest surprise of the year: Biggest disappointment of the year: Crash of the year: Drive of the year: Race of the year: Pass of the year: Most controversial moment of the year: Quote of the year: FAIL of the year...

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm 

Always the same drivers who cause these. Kyle fucking Busch.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 pm 

As the 2013 edition of the 24 hours of Le Mans comes to a close, it's time to sum up by saying it's a shame about the endless safety cars, and the passing of poor Allan Simonsen is a truly tragic way to remember this race. But we also have to remember that the actual racing was fairly decent this ye...
Page 3 of 6 [ Search found 114 matches ]