TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 18 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:15 pm 

Q. (Heikki Kulta – Turun Sanomat) Sebastian, this was your first pole here in Monaco. Was this the pole that you wanted the most and it must have been quite a lap because you broke Kimi's record from 2005 by one tenth? SV: Ah, it's good to hear. I think Kimi doesn't care, to be honest. Yeah, Jenson'...

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 am 

This isn't what Sebastian was talking about.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 pm 

Guys, please don't post anything during the 5 lap tribute.

It is less what we can do.

Hope you'll support me.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm 

I had to look away from the tv. I just couldn't... You know guys, I'm proud to be here with you, and I'm glad that you are here. In these moments, just knowing that there are other people to share your feelings with, it means the world to me. Well I don't know if I expressed myself correctly, at thi...

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 pm 

Non ho parole per descrivere questo momento!!!proprio vero che la vita è infame....beffarda.. fa male sempre a chi nn se lo merita.....è proprio vero che è tutto un'equilibrio sopra la follia.....bè.... MARCO... sono stato li cn te,fino all'ultimo,ho pregato,versato lacrime come continuo a fare,è nn...

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm 

"Ho deciso che ti ricorderò con un sorriso, con quel sorriso che avevi sempre. Ti ricorderò con quell'esclamazione che ho avuto oggi quando ti ho visto prima di partire con quel coso giallo in testa e gli occhiali da sole, ho detto "minchia sic, fortuna che sei simpatico, perchè sei propri...

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:11 pm 

StanV wrote:
Jason, you are turning into a random Brazilian poster.

GO KIMI!!!!
FORMULA UNO!!!
BIG THANKS!!!

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 pm 

Try this one http://firstrownow.eu/watch/203411/1/watch-indycar-:-sonoma,-ca,-usa---race.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thanks to a UK Court order several UK ISP's have been forced to block that site: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5111/6zhv.jpg I'm using this stream: http:...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:41 pm 

Xen wrote:
Could anybody post video of the thermal cameras please? Interesting stuff! :)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8356

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 pm 

New translation: Alonso wants to stay out as long as he's doing "green" times.

They agreed.

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 pm 

Doesn't matter. All the re-designing of the corners make no sense and are useless.

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 am 

I miss unpredictable technical retirements. In Schumi era even if there wasn't any overtaking, crashing or battles for the places, you constantly had to hope your favorite driver doesn't retire and if his team mate retired your heart missed a beat because you thought it was your driver. Plus engine ...

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:13 am 

On this day 20 years ago, Ayrton Senna scored his 41st and final Grand Prix win at the Australian Grand Prix.

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 am 

Fish88 wrote:
Fuck you haters, Max Chilton is in the same league as Hawthorn, Fangio, Hill, Clark, Schumacher and Raikkonen.

http://i.imgur.com/XuPojGc.jpg

Posted by himself on twitter.

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:40 am 

I'm probably the only person who's really excited about this race.

Pic by Mattzel89.

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:41 pm 

Xen wrote:
Yea but with very small wings
Commentators said after seeing the Speed Trap rankings : "Is Ricciardo driving an F-Ford ?" :p

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:32 pm 

We have so little informations about the true nature of his injuries, no need to make plans on the outcome. The best for now is to move on and wait for further news.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 pm 

StefMeister wrote:
I believe the 1st part of Dunlop was re-profiled slightly after 2001 to give a bit more runoff at the point where Kimi/Alesi hit the wall.

indeed, two corners were changed before the 2002 race

Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 18 matches ]