Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:37 pm 

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 am 

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx0puvjTkS0[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm 

Anyone who is upset after a race that Klig wins is a puss head.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:57 pm 

Wayne wrote:
Road Atlanta should be on the Sprint Cup schedule as well, since the Atlanta market needs two races.

Ive been wanting a nascar race at rd atl for years now and yea im biased cuz i live in georgia! Id be there every yearr! im trying to save up for the petite lemans right now :)

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 pm 

http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/media/news/blockbuster-schedule-for-nascar-sprint-all-star-weekend-announced-during-nascar-sprint-media-tour-hosted-charlotte-motor-speedway.html Stupid decision... put the truck race on saturday preceding the all star showdown and all star race and that right ...

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:26 pm 

This is brainless, fabricated, pointless, retarded bullshit of the highest order.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:51 am 

Never really got a good draft today; really it was so unorganized getting any drafting going other than some small 2 car drafts or a little tow here and there. Sean Corr's two cars, the 2 Venturini cars and Brian Keselowski's car were the only ones who really got something organized. And might I say...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 9 matches ]