TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 414 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:52 pm 

I doubt anybody would be calling him weak for playing the team game first time around. We're only a year on from people calling Mark Webber weak (or words to that effect) for having the temerity to be overtaken by a team mate who was disobeying team orders. People come up with all kinds of cack to ...

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm 

Also, as has already been pointed out, the Decibel scale is logarithmic, not linear. There are plenty of comparative examples that anyone can Google, but here's a few approximate values: 60dB: Spoken conversation 70dB: Busy street traffic 75dB: ORF1's apparent measure of a 2014 F1 car 80dB: Vacuum ...

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 am 

The hearing into Ricciardo's exclusion in Australia has taken place today. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/113453" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Fabrice Lom, from the FIA, also claimed that only for five laps and while the safety car was out did Ricciardo adhere to the f...

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:37 pm 

there is no way for the FIA to test the unit on track before rolling it out for general use. They could have required fitting of the sensors on all cars and monitored the readings but not introduced the fuel flow limit until they were confident the sensors were performing accurately. A pretty logic...

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:06 pm 

Personally, I would just as soon see the GWC go away and replaced with in the last 10 laps, if the yellow comes out, it's race back to the line. That way the race is over at the advertised distance and the winner isn't determined by a scoring line in the middle of T2.

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:29 pm 

Should anyone be finding this race unenjoyable then perhaps you can sod off and not pollute this thread with continual bitching

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:30 pm 

Farce of the race? That was all those people who spent the entire race polluting the race thread by bitching and moaning about how bad the race was while forgetting their TVs have "off" switches.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:58 pm 

Reminds me of this picture

Spoiler:

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:13 pm 

Shouldn't we think it is great we have two drivers who want to win badly in 1 team?

Imagine if Senna and Prost was during the internet era. We would all say Senna was a little whining something.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:38 pm 

Yeah that was a not-great post

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:43 pm 

Chilton to be punished for driving through the pits by being made to...drive through the pits.

'So, you like donuts, eh? Well, have all the donuts in the world!'

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:57 am 

A few years back I despised Will Power but since then I've greatly warmed to him. Yes he can say some dumb stuff but typically he's just being honest and it's refreshing to have people of his ilk in this day and age of media trained puppies. And he's also a fantastic hard racer.

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:13 pm 

All I'll say is hindsight is a wonderful thing. You do realise you are contradicting your own argument? I really enjoy the conversations you and I have but you rarely see how easy you are to prove wrong. You leave yourself so open. I'd appreciate continuing this on if you could provide some constru...

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:41 pm 

It is good and bad. On the one hand the top 4 were compromised but on the other hand it created a great race as a result. It is part of racing. That happened at the previous weekend's Indycar race at Toronto and aided Mike Conway's win. I don't remember any of us complaining about how Conway won, n...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:15 pm 

Fact: If the kid had stayed in his car until the safety crew had arrived, like he was supposed to do, he would still be alive today. If Tony had been driving at a sensible speed like every single other driver out there (the ones that aren't hugely paid professionals), the kid would still be alive t...

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 am 

People might not like Power for whatever silly reasons, but its going to be one of the most deserved championships if he manages to win it this year.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 pm 

Were you around in 1965? I was around in 1990 when Ribbs ran over a marshal (another incident which really was a pure accident), which is somewhat comparable. I certainly don't remember a vulture media back then instantly proclaiming Ribbs to be guilty of murder. Media was more selective back then,...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 pm 

RtN wrote:
See Lewis, that's how you treat the car going around the outside.

Sorry but what?

Yep let's jump on the Lewis criticism wagon even though it was a 50/50 situation and also ignore the fact that Rosberg was far from fully alongside compared to Bottas on Vettel.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:37 pm 

That's not "Boo", that's "Ros-booo-rg"

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:41 pm 

Gaara wrote:
dicksplaash wrote:
nascarf1indycar wrote:

I saw what you wrote, good on ya to delete it at once :thumbsup: :roll:

What did he write?

why are german drivers so hard to like....
Page 8 of 21 [ Search found 414 matches ]