TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 410 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:10 pm 

The last of my spam posts about Silverstone, I promise.
http://rhombi8.wordpress.com/2012/08/03 ... ck-sunday/

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm 

I'm curious, how is this any different from what Indycar did at New Hampshire in the rain last year? They ignored severely inclement track conditions in favor of not wanting the race to end under caution. I have a feeling that, if the roles were reversed, and Kyle Busch pulled off the win over Kese...

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 pm 

carfan20 wrote:
damn I thought being a racing driver was a cool girl magnet, damn justin's girlfriend is ugly fat

You know, I've seen your posts before, and I've come to the same conclusion every time: You really are trash.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 am 

J.Morelli wrote:
Grosjean, the false french. Given that spotlights are all on him now, someone fine him please, for being swiss driving with french driver license.

I think I speak for everyone when i say the following: What are you rambling on about?

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:29 pm 

my favorite picture i´d taken at spa last weekend ;)

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:59 am 

no you dumbass im talking about the avg speeds from qualifying I knew fine what you were talking about, but tried to make a joke to spare you from everyone "lol, you're wrong". Probably best not to throw insults at staff either. I'd make a joke about it, but you'd miss it and call someone...

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am 

http://nascar49c.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09 ... -vip2.html

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 am 

Vettel has led the last 145 straight racing laps, that must be approaching the record for most consecutive racing laps led. The record must be Ayrton Senna from 1988. So what about Schumacher in either 2002 or 2004 then? Or do you not remember him utterly dominating those years... Why the attitude...

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 pm 

Anyone have a stream other than ESPN3.com and VIPbox? Please and thank you. The one at alms.com, if you bypass the georestriction. Its really easy and only needs to be done once: 1. get Chrome & https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/header-hacker/phnffahgegfkcobeaapbenpmdnkifigc 2. make the...

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:30 pm 

All that article proves is the overall problem with Indycar. A CEO answers solely to the Boad of Directors. Having Randy have to deal directly with the teams was complete folly. That's what the Competition Director, Race Director, Marketing, etc. are for. Those company officers submit reports to bot...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm 

The thing is, everytime a driver is lucky in a race there is always a huge discussion about it. I'm pretty sure that was the case post 2008 with Lewis, post Canada 2010 with Button and post Valencia 2012 with Alonso, plus other examples. Why shouldn't it be the same with Vettel? He WAS lucky yesterd...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 pm 

The best part...

Brad Keselowski - Sprint Cup Champion
Carl Edwards - Not a Sprint Cup Champion

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 am 

Who cares if he called it the most valuable 8O and I don't blaim him for his random rants at the moment, he's been picked on quite a lot over the past few months which ain't cool

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am 

I think this place has become slightly more hostile in the last year or two, IMO. We all love a good banter and a joke, etc, but there's also more of an air of each and every post being taken apart piece by piece and a lot more "attacking the poster, not the post" going on in recent times....

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:47 am 

Another idea (they did later sponsor the 00 that Reutimann drove in '07):

And maybe this (even though it's a Busch car):

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:10 pm 

Who's Jay-Bee? :oops: Indeed, you're not alone here. Here's a wonderful idea which may help everyone identify a driver when we're discussing them in 2013 and onwards... How about we use their actual name??? For all the letters used in typing Jay-Bee, it would have been as easy to type Bianchi. That...

Post subject: Re: Rolex 24 at Daytona
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 am 

http://cdn-1.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/1500000/1500000/1506000/1506100/1506141/s1_1.jpg Image by none other than me! Anyone wanna buy some prints? $25 per 8x10? Here is everything else I shot over my first 24 hour event. All images available for purchase if you want anything unique, or are goin...

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 am 

Not understanding references to pro wrestling is a positive reflection on one's character.

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm 

How many wild last lap passes we're in our "golden era" of the 80's and 90'? I remember a lot of single file finishes....

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm 

They should still do 3 GWC attempts, but remove the white flag ends it rule. That way you have best of both worlds wherein you at least make attempts to finish under green, even if the white is already out, but also don't have 10 GWCs. I'd say we get rid of the GWC. It either sets up an anti-climat...
Page 5 of 21 [ Search found 410 matches ]