All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 410 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:00 am 

[youtube]VI67z9R5XLM&hd=1[/youtube]

#winning

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 pm 

Spec would be for only one year. That huge sidepod functions to redirect the air to reduce rear tyre aero turbulance. Cynically I think ppl are just ridiculously picky about nothing, critically I don't see any problems with that chassis.

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 pm 

JAPANESE GP---------- http://forzabrasil.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/suzuka_circuito_full.jpg ----------JAPANESE GP The 15th Round of the 2011 F1 Season will be held in the fantastic Suzuka Circuit, a circuit that were responsible for 10 title decisions. Nelson Piquet in 1987, Ayrton Senna in...

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 pm 

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 am 

i think the season lost the tension from now A tension this season never had. For some reason I read that in a Yoda voice in my mind. 13 world titles in the top 6 of this race. This is turning out to be the best field of drivers ever. Raikkonen maybe returning and hopefully Kubica (he never won a t...

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm 

Well the problem is you can never, ever identify how good a driver is. He will always have his detractors - Schumacher does, Senna does, all the greats do. Schumacher only won because the cars were so good, he was a control freak etc. With Vettel, I can understand people saying that he was perhaps f...

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 am 

phil1993 wrote:
What the fuck do you want?

Jason Plato flipping multiple times.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:27 pm 

We're judging the guys emotional state from behind a TV Screen, which isn't really a fair way of doing it. For what we know he could have something seriously depressing him (hey, being a racing driver doesn't fix everything) and he won't talk about it publicly (and rightly so). Someone should never ...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 pm 

I don't follow the lines of blaming the cars, the drivers, the racing or the format of the race (Wheldon starting 34th) The cars have been effectively the same since 2003, the racing has been the same for longer, this wasn't the first 'cookie cutter' track Indycars have raced on. This accident has t...

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 am 

Same goes for all tin top racing then.....

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm 

some funny quotes from Marco, just to make clear what a character he was. http://www.gazzetta.it/Motomondiale/MotoGP/24-10-2011/blob-simoncelli-803426484178.shtml some are simply untranslatable, i'll try my best with the rest: "a few days ago i went to have some training on a cross track. At th...

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:13 am 

Beaver Dragon wrote:
quick and gets it done. nothing wrong with that.
Try telling my girlfriend that :lol:

Looking forward to this race. Although the cars will be on the limiter for most of that straight i fear.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 am 

Randy Bernard finally speaks about the fateful day in Las Vegas To be honest, I think everyone gives him a tough time. Yes, he organized the Vegas race...yes, he put a $5M bet in which Wheldon only took up (Travis Pastrana would have, too, until he broke his ankle)...yes, he implemented double-file...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:39 am 

Eddington mains wrote:
Please.. someone has to make a Gif of that!

What do I win ?

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm 

WTF? That's laughable. If Massa was taking his racing line and had the corner then there wouldn't have been a car on his inside to collide with. T5 is no place to overtake? That's bollocks. Every corner is a potential overtaking place, given the right circumstances and maturity of the drivers involv...

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:39 pm 

Looks like the Dixon's have been quite the unsung heroes in the aftermath of Dan's death, massive respect for them for how they are supporting Susie, Sebasitan & Oliver INDIANAPOLIS -- When Scott Dixon met his new teammate at Target/Chip Ganassi Racing after the 2005 season he wasn't quite sure ...

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 am 

Here is the video I DID get of Joe's run, it was shortly after he ran an even faster lap. I was still shaking a bit because my adrenaline was going hardcore after seeing him run through 3-4 a good bit faster than in this video, and in a shower of sparks. If you turn the volume up you can here him li...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:06 am 

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 pm 

Yay Webber won a race! Will ignore why but yay woop woop.

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:53 am 

You guys are missing the point, it wasn't that he was ranting, it was where, when and to who that eventually got him the sack*.

Even if everybody says otherwise, it was still Jon's video that was the final straw.
Page 2 of 21 [ Search found 410 matches ]