TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 411 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:36 pm 

ITS JUST A DAMN POPULARITY CONTEST WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 pm 

I'm no fan of the Danicamania coverage either...but some of you guys are some real knuckle-draggin' fucktards.

Post subject: Re: Shitweeks 2013
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:56 pm 

To be fair (and I know this is of little consolation) the race was decided on the track. Johnson and others lined up and worked up a long way to the front using the bottom lane. Obviously the last lap pass is the big glamor shot we've been spoiled by having frequently in the past handful of years bu...

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 am 

What we need is a protest song. That fixes everything. I suggest a re working of the police classic

Chaaaarliee, you don't have to put on the red light.
Let the cars go and drive
Before the day turns to night.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 am 

Anyway, funny Vettel asked the team to stay ahead of Webber but later ignored a team order not to attack Webber at that time.

That's the asshole thing inherent to the champions I guess.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 am 

Vettel by a mile. First he makes his own race complicated by misjudging when to do the pit stop for dry tires. That could have been the easiest of victories for Vettel without that vital mistake under tricky conditions. Then he bitches around about Webber holding him up in a disrespectful and unprof...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:38 pm 

I can't understand people are angry at Vettel. We had a very great race. And then after the 4th stop, both Red Bull and Mercedes are saying to their drivers to stop racing. That is not what we want to see. I have seen a great battle with Webber and Vettel. You can ask if it was fair, but I want to ...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 pm 

I'm just quoting this because this is the best post I've seen so far regarding the entire discussion. Sums up how I feel about the entire situation tbh If this was the other way round I can guarantee 99% of people on here would be going HA FUCK VETTEL GO WEBBER LOLOL 10/10. Fact is, it's moves like...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:15 pm 

I can't believe that people are actually defending Vettel. I'm not a fan but I know he's a great driver and overall a lot better than Webber, but the first pitstop was too early which made this Webber's race. I enjoyed watching the fight but this wasn't a fair fight, since Webber was cruising and c...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm 

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE TEAM ORDERS. The point is if one driver is told to slow by the team and the other ignores those orders, it's neither respectful to your team nor particularly hard to beat your teammate who's been told to slow up. That's about as ballsy, gritty and "killer instin...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm 

:thumbsup:

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:15 pm 

American Dragon wrote:
Rubmifer wrote:
DinoMarko93 wrote:
Perez is an idiot,not the first time today.

Oh fuck off.

Oh fuck off.

You guys are bitching the entire first half of the race that nothing is happening. Then Perez comes in and livens the race up with some ballsy move, and then everyones all like 'Perez is a retard, get him of the track,'

FFS.

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:40 pm 

Running around like that? ....we could all do it. That's actually a disappointing post, even from you. Even from me? Who do you think you are? You're a mod not a value judge of my character lol I was just hoping someone would say "Well, you give it a go then!" and I'd finally get a chance...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 am 

Slap Happy Max Pappy

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 pm 

This race was balls-deep in a bag of KP salted.

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am 

We sure it was a shark?

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:30 am 

I wondering why I am going into a detailed post about Ellis' diatribe, I'm not a fanboy but some of the stuff being posted is flat out wrong. I'll be told I'm wrong. It's funny how you'll defend Vettel at practically every venture whether it's the incident with Button last year, his midrace tantrums...

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 pm 

Bobby Dale is one of the most southern names I've ever heard.

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:50 pm 

I realise I might get a warning for this but...

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:10 pm 

I wonder which petrol station they filled up at on their way to the protest. They actually glided into the circuit [/pedant] so they were dropped by a plane? Well nobody's questioning the fact we use oil and need it at the moment. The debate is whether we should go all the way to the Arctic / Amazo...
Page 6 of 21 [ Search found 411 matches ]