Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 410 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Post subject: Re: BTCC Nostalgia Thread
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:35 pm 

I just watched the 1995 season (mostly via the old BBC Grandstand highlights shows) and I'm pining again. Interesting (well I thought so - never heard about the accident from Charlie Cox's perspective) snippet on the 1995 privateers. Try to ignore James Allen if you can. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:04 am 

RtN wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
'Visit Mexico' will sponsor Sauber for 12 of the remaining 18 races this season.

The tagline being 'a bone-shaking experience'.

Or, alternatively, 'it'll rock your world'.

I'm here all week.

Robbed in Mexico City? Nacho Day.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 am 

I'm off to a BBQ in Brackley later!

Making only two stops when pretty much everyone else made three: Excellent.

Taking your first win: Incredible.

Making a load of armchair experts look stupid: Priceless.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 pm 

i really hope this is going to end bad ( im not talking about shooting and murdering, just that the event will screw up big ), i can not stand the arrogance of multimilionaries going in a country where poor people are fighting for human rights and pretend to put on a cyrcus show like nothing is happ...

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 am 

codename_47 wrote:
*sarcastic clap*

Xpert!11!! they should hire u!!!!!!

Seriously, calm the motherfuck down. Once again, making hens out of feathers, or dinosaurs out of hens.

We're in for the greatest season since the split, trust me.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm 

Artur Craft wrote:
So, somebody voted for Massa, this seems a clear troll to me. Are you mods still revealing the votes? Maybe the guy who voted for Massa could give a reason for it

does it really matter? I mean, really? It's just a poll ffs.

Post subject: Re: Cup, Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm 

We've always had the 1.5 mile tracks on the schedule, and they have definitely put on some amazing races. It isn't the tracks, it's the combination of the tires and the COT. I think it was ok when you had Charlotte, Atlanta and Michigan be the only downforce tracks on the schedule so teams didn't g...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:05 am 

good race

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:47 am 

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 pm 

Look guys, come on. She's successful in her own right... I mean look at her Wikipedia Article...

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:22 am 

<shrugs> I think the media brings out so much stuff these days that everything becomes blown out of proportion (by people like many of you). Lots of intriguing/questionable/inappropriate shit has been going on for ages, only now we all get to see pretty much every last bit of it because of the perva...

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 pm 

Really enjoyable race

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:37 am 

LOL at you fucks still finding some way to blame Danica. If that was her hitting anyone you'd all be up in arms. She did a great job today but fuck her, she's Danica. So let's all LOL Danica!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:53 pm 

RoGro Can we stop the miniturisation of people's names please? We are not the gutter press and as intelligent people can spend a few extra seconds typing all the letters of a name. Everytime I see or hear a RoGro or SuBo or something like, it really is a cringeworthy moment. Rant over. Back on topi...

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm 

In a world perfect yes, definitely. It would be great to have beautiful cars but quite frankly it's pathetic to continually complain about it when we're being treated to some great racing this year. For the past seasons we've been all asking for Indycar to sort out the cars to give us great racing a...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 am 

Wow, bit late to this one, but shocking news, no doubt. I hate the kind of blame culture that goes on in these threads (and, of course, everywhere else too) as soon as a crash like this happens. The woman is still lying in a hospital bed and some are ready to criticise her without evidence of any wr...

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm 

I'm sorry but you could look at that picture and present many different scenarios where an item, vehicle or something is a place of danger. But that picture probably shows nothing abnormal to a set up of any other straightline test completed before, and straightline tests have been going on for dec...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:15 am 

Someone earlier said it's not for entertainment... yes it is , in fact, that's exactly what it is . Without the entertainment, there'd be no fans, without the fans, there'd be no Indycars. Careful with where we are going with this... elsewise we'll be getting into Bruton Smith territory and advocat...

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 am 

I'm home now. Lucky to be here at all after some idiot decided to brake test in the middle of a turn. The car in front just managed to stop, but because of the wet surfacr my car just kept on sliding. Managed to turn the steering wheel in a fraction of a second, missing the car in front of me by nea...
Page 4 of 21 [ Search found 410 matches ]