TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 410 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:37 pm 

and now for some end of the year stats DRIVERS Max Verstappen stats .19 wins (breaks his own record from last year) -won 86.36% of all races this season (breaks a 71 year record stabilished by Ascari in 1952 - 75%) -won 10 races in a row (breaks 2013 record of Sebastian Vettel of 9) -lead 1003 laps ...

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:07 pm 

More forgiving? They already don't have anywhere near enough power. And we're making that even easier? Race cars are supposed to be an unruly handful, for fuck's sake. Yes, but also no. One of the hard things about dealing with dirty air. You need the way the car feels in dirty air to be as consist...

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:52 am 

I think we should get used to "urban" tracks if we want motorsports to survive the next couple decades. Nobody will dedicate new land to new racing tracks anymore. Old tracks will get closed, either when caught by urban sprawl (sound nuisance), or get financially/politically abandoned to b...

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:21 pm 

ZeroX wrote:
peterohanrahanrahan wrote:
You guys do know the sport is at it's highest level of popularity, in history?

What can that be attributed to?

Evolving with modern trends and not listening to geriatric old fucks like us, who do nothing but complain?

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:02 am 

If it's something sexual, he will be cancelled. If it's non-sexual, then no one cares. That's my knowledge of the world we live in today. Are you using "cancelled" tongue-in-cheek? Or is firing people for sexual harrassment suddenly an issue nowadays? It's perfectly normal that sexual is ...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm 

:lol: I'm married and I have direct reports who are women. I cannot imagine what behaviour of mine could ever be interpreted, misconstrued, or even twisted into sexual harassment. It's not difficult, people. You have to be extra respectful with boundaries, and extra-professional when in position of ...

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:40 pm 

Previous driver who raced with car #38 was Christian Danner in 1989 Canadian Grand Prix. That ended up being the last Grand Prix for Rial team as none of their drivers, Danner, Volker Weidler, Bertrand Gachot, Gregor Foitek or Pierre-Henri Raphanel managed to qualify for remainder of the season. htt...

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:56 am 

Quote:
LECLERC MARKS 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF BIANCHI ACCIDENT WITH TRIBUTE F1 HELMET

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 am 

More money :8: ;) Enjoy it, sounds like a great trip. :lol: :lol: :lol: I've tried to keep costs as low without staying in Hostels etc. but yea, this is kinda a once in a life time trip, so am ticking off a few things along the way! I'm like in the luxurious position of having these big ticket even...

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm 

Foreigners (and non-foreigners too) will be able to watch live on ITV's TikTok channel.

https://btcc.net/btcc-to-stream-live-on ... irst-deal/
Page 21 of 21 [ Search found 410 matches ]